Can you help us combine licence

Hello,

We have a question regarding our server, to be exact our server license keys. I and my friend are owners of a server. License key was on my friend’s account and he was charged for the renewal of the license ( $25 Patreon support) and since it charged and it didn’t work, we took another $25 Patreon support (on my profile) which will be combined $50 in Patreon support for the same server. Since this problem with authentication of the key was not the first time and we paid for the same server, is it possible to either combine the money paid so we would have $50 support for our server or giving back the money for his license? There is no point having 2 licenses for the same server since we don’t need it and our intention was to have one working. You can check the amounts paid for my and his profile, he will leave a comment on this post confirming the story. His name is Tatko96.

We hope you could help us with this situation and prevent needless loss of money :slight_smile:

yes, its me. my licence was extended and wasnt working and my friend had to buy a new one, i was charged and now we are stuck with 2 licenses for the same server, let solve this and if u can combine it in one licence 50$.ty

1 Like