Can someone show me how i can install this map mod

Hello i tried now several times and i wanted to ask someone of you if you can show me how to install this map mod: https://de.gta5-mods.com/maps/galileo-michael-mansion
or this one: https://de.gta5-mods.com/maps/underwater-headquarters-covered-by-yacht-party

• Download Galileo Michael Mansion
  • Download and instal ScriptHook V, ScriptHook V .NET and OpenIV
  • Instal Map Builder by OmegaKingMods, very important to instal it !! :

-1- Download it and extract the archive where you want (on the desktop for the example)

-2- Run OpenIV

-3- Go in tools and select “package Installer”

-4- Navigate to Desktop/Map Builder Directory/Map builder 2E and select “MB2E.oiv”

• select “install” and choose “mods folder”, not “game folder”

-5- Repeat the step 4 with “Natural.oiv” located in Desktop/Map Builder Directory/Map builder 2E/DLC/Texture Packs

• Stay in OpenIV and activate edit mode, Navigate to “mods/common.rpf/data/level/gta5”
    And replace “water.xml” with the one included in my archive.
  • Install the LAST Map Editor by Guadmaz
  • Copy Galileo1.xml, Galileo2.xml and Galileo3.xml of my archive to your GTA main folder.
  • ( Optional: If you dont have menyoo installed, copy gtamp-unlock-all-objects.asi of my archive in your GTAV main folder )
  • Now launch GTAV, press F7 to open Map Editor, select “load map”, “file chooser”, and load Galileo1.xml, Galileo2.xml
    and finaly Galileo3.xml (it is very important to respect the order 1,2,3 or the map will not load correctly)

@spekzi No offence :wink: but copy-pasting the instructions from the link he has put up here isn’t quite helpful for him though i guess :wink:

Secondly these are instructions for single player mods, and not even remotely server sided.

When you would like to have/make such maps you would need to convert them to YMAP’s for example. keep in mind though: not all single player mods and maps are compatible with FiveM or will cause issues or will need additional editing/modding.
However here are some basic directions on how to convert singleplayer map edits/mods (for Map Editor and Menyoo) to YMAPs:

and a tutorial here (DIDN’T WATCHED IT MYSELF but it should give you some perspective and if it’s not clear enough you’ll now know what to google/youtube for :wink: )

1 Like

just want to ensure he didnt look over anything as theres clearly installation steps on there. thanks.

Yup but those will not work at all and even cause problems when trying to do it like that on FiveM :wink: (and if he wants it on his server which i expect, then it will not do anything at all either to other clients IF he could get it to work :slight_smile: )

And aside from that using ScriptHook V and ScriptHook V .NET is redundant on
FiveM (and could possible even induce problems (not sure though!) since FiveM has it’s “own implementation” of scripthook already :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you for the clear explanation!

No problem :+1::smile:

1 Like