Can anyone tell me what is causing these markers to appear and how to remove them?

Hello,

This is driving me crazy, i dont have that many addons yet, disabled almost all of them and it still shows… i have been searching for over 4 hours now and im growing tired of it…

if someone could be so kind and tell me where these markers come from so i can disable them…

please help

A resource is making these markers.
The best way to find out which resource is the culprit, is to disable 5 or more resources at a time, restart the server and see if the markers disappeared. This way you can find the culprit fairly quickly.

You can disable resources by commenting the resource’s start/ensure statement in the server.cfg file.
You can comment a line by adding “#” mark at the start of the line.

If your server.cfg has categories E.g “ensure [name]”, you can disable the whole category to see if the culprit is in there.

You can also try disabling resources one by one in txAdmin and see if the markers disappear. I’m not sure if the markers disappear immediately after you stop the resource or do you have to restart the server for it to disappear.

I found it… it was ox_inventory who makes those markers… now just trying to figure out how to disable some of them.

Thanks!

1 Like