Can anyone help a brother figure out what's going on with my local hosted server for LAN parties?

He gevhtdavhyr jyfgnytf

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

It’s nothing to do with the server - common issue with the 4090 specifically that seems to crash the game for whatever reason when you try to do anything. Try reinstalling your GPU drivers clean (via DDU) and all of the usual stuff; if it doesn’t help, you are stuck waiting until nvidia fixes their stuff.

Ah. So I’m sort of screwed right now. Do you know the exact steps I need to do to delete my old drivers with DDU or a good tutorial that isn’t BS out there I can watch to step by step follow and make sure I don’t ruin my bloody 4090?

Is it risky to delete old drivers if it’s done right and how do I even go about it? I didn’t know that was even a thing!

But at least I know it’s a hardware issue now. Thanks for that info, now I just gotta figure out how DDU works.

Still kinda new to coding and owning a big PC in general. I have reinstalled drivers a ton with updates manually with that 4090 since I got it last Christmas. I suppose I would have a lot of hidden files still to delete. But that’s sort of way beyond my knowledge of software and I really don’t want to mess up a $2K GPU if its avoidable. DDU just seems sketchy to me, but probably cuz I don’t know how it works or proper procedures. I’m used to stuff like laptop drivers you know?

Hey I used DDU, followed a step by step tutorial by JayzTwoCents. Turns out I had about 50 different drivers that were “deleted” but ended up being hidden and I had to reinstall them. You were correct about DDU, this thing worked like a charm. Also helped some blue screens I was having with FiveM too. I’ll give FiveM another go. Thank you so much for helping me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.