Call outs for Cops FiveM

Hello together,

I’ve been searching for some days for a way, to get calllouts for Police in Fivem. I found PIS which is not what I looked for. There are calllouts on that but I have to choose them manuelly and there is no option to get automatic calllouts.

Even so, if I create a callout I get an information about the event but there is noting on the map where I have to go.

So, is there an acutall callout script for fivem?

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, English is not my first language.

I can’t answer anymore to this topic, can someone tell me why? I still have a few question, even if the solution ist here, thanks for this :slight_smile:

My 2 Questions are:

Is there an ambulance Script for NPCs? So you have to revive npcs?

Second ist, what is esx. Is it something like an economy plugin? Ive heard a lot about it, but i dont know if i have to install another Plugin, to get this thing to work. Will test it anyway, but it will nice to know for the future.

And: Are there some jobs scripts, you can do without other online players?

Thanks for the help,

Dennis

This is not a FiveM Feature Request. This belong in #development:scripts

FiveM feature requests is for actual requests for the mod not scripts for servers.

Either way welcome to the FiveM forums but make sure to read the category descriptions before posting.

Sorry for this and thanks for the greeting!

Next time I will do it right. Unfortunaly I don’t know how to move the topic :pensive:

moved to #development

esx_outlawalert

Now i Can. So i have some more questions, thanks for the help so far guys, youre great !

I can’t answer anymore to this topic, can someone tell me why? I still have a few question, even if the solution ist here, thanks for this :slight_smile:

My 2 Questions are:

Is there an ambulance Script for NPCs? So you have to revive npcs?

Second ist, what is esx. Is it something like an economy plugin? Ive heard a lot about it, but i dont know if i have to install another Plugin, to get this thing to work. Will test it anyway, but it will nice to know for the future.

Hi,
Have you found a callouts script ?

Or maybe now? … :smiley: