🌲 Call for Collaboration: Crafting a unique RedM Roleplay Community

:wrench: Call for Collaboration: Crafting a unique RedM Roleplay Community

Greetings,

We’re searching for individuals who share a passion for Red Dead Redemption 2/RedM and have a desire to contribute to the creation of a distinctive roleplay experience. Our aim is to weave meaningful and authentic stories, providing room for all wild west character tropes to be accessible to everyone, making this a fantastic, grounded place for storytelling.

Our goal is to establish a RedM roleplay community that embodies the immersive spirit of the game, and we believe you can play a crucial role in making it a reality.

We are seeking individuals of all skill levels who wish to create an immersive and welcoming experience in RedM, ultimately impacting and benefiting the RedM community as a whole.

:mag:Opportunities Available:

• Developers: New and experienced developers are welcome. If you possess technical expertise in coding and scripting, we invite you to contribute your skills. Unfortunately, we are using VORP core due to its compatibility with scripts, but we plan to incorporate custom content in the future.

• Writers: The heart of our community lies in its narratives. If you have a talent for storytelling and lore, join us!

• Staff: Dedicated individuals are needed for moderation, community management, and event planning. If you have experience in these areas, your contribution is invaluable to our collaborative effort.

• Artists: Creativity is crucial to making our vision a reality, and visual work is a significant part of that. If you have an interest in designing artwork for our community, please reach out.

• Other: If you possess a skill that isn’t listed here and want to contribute, please reach out!

:bulb:Why Join?

By becoming a part of our initiative, you contribute to the creation of a roleplay community that stands out for its authenticity and creativity. With custom content already in development, we aim to make this community truly special.

:handshake:How to Get Involved:

If you’re intrigued by the prospect of contributing your skills and passion to grow a unique community, please reach out to me for an interview with myself and my team. While we aren’t currently able to commission anyone due to our initial stage, your involvement will be an integral part of shaping the community.

:mailbox_with_mail:Contact Information:
Discord: jigsaw (msg me on cfx for a faster response)

Thank you for considering joining us on this exciting journey.

Warm Regards,
Our Community Team

just send you a fr on discord
same name on here

Thank you guys! We’re now in the script implementation phase.

I sended u an friend request → GhostlySpectre i am an 18yr old Experienced VORP Core Developer so i basically wanna go for an Developer Position…