California State Justice RP ∣ Active Staff ∣ VMenu ∣ Addon vehicles +100 cars∣ EUP ∣ Looking for members ∣ Custom Cad (Sonoran Cad)

California State Justice RP

What do we have to offer.
We have a great friendly and kind serious community, then we have our server packed with so many amazing LEO/Fire/EMS and civ cars! (oh also planes for FAA)
We constantly work on the server to make the roleplay as realistic and fun as possible.
We’ve put in so much addon cars for every department. Cars from Redneck, Blaster, Blazing, Dibzer, FoxtrotDelta, Bagged, JBD and more that i’m probs are forgetting :smile:
We also have a huge lot of interiors that we have to offer for everybody to enjoy.
We also do constant give-aways to our members. People get to suggest stuff that they would like to see in our server aswell.

Departments
Los Angeles Sheriff’s Office
California Highway Patrol
Cal Fire Which is getting a huge re-do right now by our firechief Horseman.
Federal Aviation Administration
Whitelisted Civilian
Soon Los Angeles Police Department that is getting worked on by Biscuithead
We are looking for members to put into the department when we start up so join our discord and dm me if you would be interested (high command spots will be up for grabs)
Also each department has many sub-departments like SEU/SWAT etc

Staff Applications are open for a few more days

Anyway why not check our server/website/discord out and see what you think, you never know you might love CSJRP! See ya there guys

We also put in a LSPDFR script in our server for the times you get lonely!

We are constantly adding new cars,scripts and updating stuff on our server!We are also updating the map everywhere around Los Santos, also LAPD IS UP AND RUNNING AND LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

New cars for Sheriff,CHP and Lapd have been added. We also are setting up a dirtbike Unit to counteract the roaming Dirtbike gangs!

Some pictures of our server and pictures of the Sheriff and Civ department

I am back with new updates about the server, new map mods have been added, new cars and police are constantly being added and the server is kept up to date eand made sure that everybody can enjoy the stuff on it:)

I am back to announce that LAPD is getting a brandnew upgrade with 15cars ranging from all kinds of cars, if you’re interested, come and check us out!

Whitelisted Civilian is open. You get the ability to make your own company on the server with the cars/resources/buildings once you get to the senior rank, you get extra perks if you get accepted to whitelisted civilian and you get acces to special stuff wiche can be beneficiel to your Rp experience!

Back again with a new update on the server, we’ll be receiving horses that can be ridden for some departments,we will also be opening a trucker department on our server where you can haul all kind of loads, oversized,normal etc with all kind of brands of trucks