Cache Issue with FiveM + EUP

So i am having an extremely weird bug in regards to EUP. Whenever I launch the game my police uniforms don’t show up properly. I thought this was a EUP problem but after 5-6 hours of re-downloading and ensuring things were correct, I stumbled upon my cache. I deleted both server side cache and my personal fivem cache and everything work. I left the server and came back an hour or so later and it didnt work again. So i proceeded to delete everything in the cache folder except for ‘game’ folders and it works. So i have done that about 5 times now where everytime I launch the game, spawn my eup ped, it doesnt work. When i delete my personal cache (nothing server side) and then go back in, everything works fine. At this point I don’t even know how to resolve or start to look at reasonable explanations as I am not a developer. Just wondering if someone can help or direct me to the right thread.

Thank you in advance for the help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.