[C#] TaskHeliMission not working correctly

Hello All!
I’m currently attempting to implement a simple system for a helicopter to spawn and land in a specific place however I can’t seem to get TaskHeliMission working correctly, this seems to be the only relevant native I could find. The Heli will spawn and hover in place, not actually heading towards any target.
Does anyone have a working example or is this native broken?

Vector3 heliSpawnPoint = new Vector3(3000f, -4000f, 500f);
Vector3 landingLocation = new Vector3(3043.51f, -4692.997f, 14.727f);

Vehicle heli = await World.CreateVehicle(VehicleHash.Volatus, heliSpawnPoint, 0);
Ped heliPilot = await heli.CreatePedOnSeat(VehicleSeat.Driver, PedHash.Abigail);
heli.AttachBlip();

API.TaskHeliMission(heliPilot.Handle, heli.Handle, -1,-1, landingLocation.X, landingLocation.Y, landingLocation.Z, 4, 50.0f, 10.0f, 0, -1, -1, 0, 32);

Function.Call(Hash.TASK_HELI_MISSION, heliPilot.Handle, heli.Handle, -1, -1, landingLocation.X, landingLocation.Y, landingLocation.Z, 4, 50.0, 10.0, 0, -1, -1, -1, 32);

I attempted using both of these (Function.Call and API), obviously not at the same time, but neither is working.
Here is the Native docs: https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/natives/#_0xDAD029E187A2BEB4

Thanks for any help.

Hi
I tried to use that native too in the autopilot part of my mod, but only managed to land once out of many many tries. Also the pilot seem to hover a bit away from the actual spot. Couldnt really solve the issue, just here to confirm.

Did you ever solve this? I cannot get a heli to land and I’ve tried like a hundred variations of TaskHeliMission and other things without success. Thanks.