C# Script Deadloop

Hello! I have a few scripts written in C# that I’m trying to install on a server and they are causing a crash due to a dead loop. These scripts work just fine on the server I created on my computer for testing, but they aren’t working on our “public” server. The server is through a hosted service, but they aren’t really sure what’s going on either.

Other things to note. My personal testing server is on a Windows machine, however the server that I am trying to install it on through the hosted service is on a Linux box. Everything I’m seeing is that FXServer should work with C# on Linux, due to having Mono installed so I’m not sure if that’s actually the issue, but I’m not really sure where else to look at this point.

Also, the scripts seem to load just fine. I can see logs saying that all the event handlers have been registered successfully. Where the break happens, though, is when one of those C# events is actually triggered. At that point the client deadloops and crashes. This does not happen on my personal testing server, however, and I can’t find a way to recreate it. I’m almost to the point of trying to create a linux VM on my computer and start up a FiveM server there. The logs on the server and client aren’t helpful either.

[Window Title]
FiveM

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has stopped responding (script deadloop)

[Content]
The game stopped responding for too long and needs to be restarted. When asking for help, please click ‘Save information’ and upload the file that is saved when you click the button.

This is likely caused by a resource/script, the script stack is as follows: Zeus-Drugs: activated ← Zeus-Drugs: event ZeusScripts:Weed:Client:CreateNewPlot ← qb-menu: activated ← qb-menu: event __cfx_nui:clickedButton ← root

[^] Hide details [Save information] [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Report ID: si-8f1873132dae4970a69a4ccc65d26f92
You can press Ctrl-C to copy this message and paste it elsewhere.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.