I’ve been trying to compile my Client file with a NativeUI menu, however, it builds successfully but fails when it tries to load in-game. It keeps saying “FileNotFound” and NativeUI fails to load. I’ve tried the following:
Adding the NativeUI.dll to client_script
Renaming NativeUI.dll to NativeUI.net.dll
Downloading and compiling the same NativeUI vMenu uses
I cannot get it to load on the Client, as such my Client.net.dll fails.
My project is pretty much a clean slate, all I’ve done is added NativeUI as a reference, built the menu and compiled.
The one that I’m using is the same one vMenu is using, which is a modified version of the ported version.
I tried the original ported version but GTA was never defined so I had troubles building it.
I would like to mention that NativeUI.net.dll is trying to be loaded before any other client script, but it’s always throwing a NotFound error in the client console (F8).
I just cloned that repo and built it along with the example menu.
-Had to update reference for CitizenFX.Core in visual studio
-Had to change the Assembly name in NativeUI properies from NativeUI to NativeUI.net
-Removed the post build line event from Build Events
-Built both the NativeUI and MenuExample
-Copied NativeUI.net.dll and MenuExample.net.dll from the bin\debug folder into resources\NativeUI folder on dev server
-Added __resource.lua file like with these contents