Building disables all enabled resources

Title says it all, also occurs when creating a new resource.

Repro steps?

@pink-pepper I created a new project, included base resources, and used the default-selected resources for the first build, which I set to a “build” directory within the project; this worked as expected. I was able to start and join the server using the IDEs tools.

I shut down the server and my preview, then created a new resource using the JS template and enabled it (in watch mode). I rebuilt the project, all other resources were disabled; only the newly created resource was included in the build. I was unable to visually enable them, though they were registering behind the scenes, restarting the app resolved the visual bug. Any changes, enabling a new resource, caused the error to reappear. The error occured both with and without server artifacts. The error also occured after adding an external resource, vMenu, using GitHub.

Im not sure if the “use previous build” or similar setting is the culprit, I was unable to use this setting as it complained about permissions manipulating a directory, which it created.

I can provide a more indepth explanation next time I’m in front of my computer, if needed. I did not try reinstalling/resetting any cache. I didn’t do anything elaborate besides creating a project and trying to create and add an external resource, I tried with many new projects. Each projects “build” directory was alongside the rest of the project’s source.