Bug in some custom cars texture

I would like to add cars to the server that I create, but some have a strange texture that varies according to my point of view (pink helicopter, pink ferrari) or appear with a fixed green texture but that is not basic. Another bug, my unmarked police car appeared before with different colors and now, it appears only in white.

Do you have an answer to one of these problems? Thank you a lot !

you need to lower the size of the textures (the ytd file needs to be less than 16mb)

Indeed, they almost all have a size above 16mb. Do you know a way to reduce the size? But the unmarked police car makes it 6mb, well below 16mb and worked before. Why is it now white?

What color is the unmarked supposed to be? As far as the others, you will need to go through the .ytd files and maybe remove a couple of textures for smaller details that no one sees anyway, or export the textures and run them through your favorite photo editing software and lowering the quality of them. Then put them back in. I know it sucks. Welcome to fivem.

The unmarked must be white, black, grey, red or blue. She was letting it before, and suddenly became exclusively white. Here is the link of the mod if you want to take a look at it: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/9073-unmarked-cvpi-pack/
Ok for other cars I’ll have to manage, thank you very much.

Hi, ever solved this? Was it the problem with the ytd file size?

Yes, this bug is related with the file size of the texture files (.ytd). You can either reduce the texture size by downscaling some textures using photoshop/gimp etc or by splitting the ytd file.