Buffer_shortage

Hello Guys on the start of my server i become this Error:

<mark>(node:300054) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE</mark> <mark> at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766)</mark> <mark> at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761)</mark> <mark> at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908)</mark> <mark> at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972)</mark> <mark> at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076)</mark> <mark> at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097)</mark> <mark> at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:50:33)</mark> <mark> at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:82:21</mark> <mark> at Number.__cfx_wrap_240 (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:23:12)</mark> <mark> at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:29:16</mark> <mark>(Use `FXServer --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)</mark> <mark>(node:300054) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)</mark>

Anyone know how i fix it?
Sorry for my bad English i am from germany

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.