🇬🇧 British Police Handbook - UK Legislation - /gowisely /ipp /arrest & More - Server Side Script

London Studios

London Studios - Update

Since forming London Studios in April 2020 we’ve created a number of high quality and premium resources for the FiveM project, focusing on the emergency services and aiming to bring your server to the next level.

Although we made a number of free resources such as this one in the first year, we’ve now switched to creating paid content, keeping them constantly updated and working along with providing the best possible support to our customers.

Our most popular resources now include Smart Fires, Police Grappler and Smart Hose.

With thousands of happy customers we are confident you’ll love our resources and our active support team are on hand to help if you have any questions!

Our store: https://store.londonstudios.net/forum

Therefore, this resource is now likely out of date and is no longer supported by us. The full source code is available should you wish to make any changes. All of our paid resources however are constantly updated and we invite you to take a look!

This modification implements a British Police Handbook into FiveM (Server Side). The command /handbook is used to display a list of commands in the handbook. Hours of training can be done to teach individuals, but a plugin like this is needed to ensure those standards are not forgotten!

This will improve roleplay quality on British policing servers with prompts such as GOWISELY (Stop & Search) easily appearing as a notification on your screen. Similarly, /arrest will prompt the full caution and /nec will list all necessities for an arrest.

• /arrest - Arrest Format
  • /handbook - List all Commands
  • /nec - PACE (Code G) - Necessities
  • /tor - Traffic Offence Report
  • /methane - Major Incident Declaration
  • /ipp - Initial Phase Pursuit
  • /136 - s136 Mental Health Act
  • /ic - Identity Codes (eg, IC1/IC2)
  • /wm - Warning Markers (eg, FI)
  • /book - Cell Space Booking Format

This modification is complete however updates will be published in the future improving the amount of commands and features. No bugs identified currently.

Download Here: (GITHUB)
https://github.com/LondonStudios/PoliceHandbookFiveM

Installation:
FiveM: (Server side)

1. Drag and drop the “policehandbook” folder into your server directory > cfx-server-data-master > resources.
  2. In “server.cfg” add a new entry: “start policehandbook”, this will start the resource.

In the future I plan to develop more British related content similar to the mod seen here, which will improve realism for British players!

© 2020 - London Studios - Do not redistibute, modify/change or reupload without my obtained permission. This may be used on public/private FiveM servers and used in videos published to websites, however the source files should not be redistributed. This is for non-commercial use.

6 Likes

Nice Release man

If your gonna use GitHub plz actually add the code there so ppl can look at the code, and not a zip file

Thank you for your comments, if you have any suggestions or proposed improvements please let me know. I am also accepting ideas for modifications to be made in the near future.

Hi,
I have re-formatted the upload to clearly show the following two files:

1. “Policehandbook.net.dll”
  2. Resource.lua

Whether or not the .dll will be easily accessible to view source code through GitHub is unclear, however, I hope I have solved your problem. Please let me know if you are still struggling to access it.

London Studios

is there a way to translate

Hi,
I have not provided the abilities to translate as such yet, due to the fact this is mainly based on British laws however I understand this format is used in RP servers of other languages.

If you are able to provide me with a .txt file of all the translated text into your chosen language I will compile it and upload to GitHub.

Thanks,
London Studios

I’d love to use this, but I’d rather modify some of the text’s and add an permission system for vrp, would it be a problem if we get the source code? or atleast some way to restrict the handbook and edit the texts?

@WoofFighter
Hi,
Thanks for your comment.

I will shortly look to introduce a configuration file with options to restrict which commands are used and further alter the text. I should look to get this up and running soon for yourself and others.

Best wishes,
London Studios.

In regards to the permission system: This will be investigated and if possible implemented shortly as well. Source code is not something I wish to release in the public domain however I may look to provide yourself with it should you wish to use it for your server.

I’d love to use it if possible, if you rather not I would also be able to put something like this together using rageUI myself.

@WoofFighter
Hi,
I will look to get the source code onto GitHub today.

Many thanks,
London Studios.

Hi,
Please find the source code of the project on GitHub-src.

Many thanks,
London Studios.

Thanks so much, how do you recommend to compile this by the way?

1 Like

Hi,
No worries,

If you open the Visual Studio file it should be setup to compile as a DLL file (Policehandbook.net.dll) directly into the build folder which you’ll find as part of the SRC folder on GitHub.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reply.

Best wishes,
London Studios

found it, Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

I am glad you have managed to compile it.
If you have any ideas for future plugins (British related) please do not hesitate to let us know.

In the near future I may publish an update to this script adding some more commands such as:
/s17 (s17 PACE Force Entry) /firearmsact (Lists all firearms offences) etc.

Would this be something you may use or is the functionality good as it is now?

Many thanks,
London Studios.

I’d probably use this, but I would just want the configuarability myself, but since the source is now open for everyone, most people wont need it, except new comers really. so that is all I’d say to add. then if someone needs something they could just do it theirselfs without compiling and such

1 Like

:+1:Great script!

Hi,
Thank you for your comments.

If you have any suggestions please let us know.

Best wishes,
London Studios.