Brand new server (not P2W)

Hey everyone. I would like to say that within approximately 10 hours there is a new server opening that is called ImmerCIV RP so feel free to hop on their Discord and come and check it out (ImmerCIV RP). They have a few people currently but it would be sad it non P2W server became DOA.

In the last 6 months or so I went across many servers and all offered paid services and VIP stuff that made them basically the most OP players on the server, some of the VIP packages had guns, cash and apartments within it and many of them had basic cars free and good cars (even vanilla cars that are fast) locked behing 30 USD monthly VIP paywall.

I played on a different server with those people whom are making the server, I checked their beta and it is still in development but will be online soon. They just updated a phone, have good scripts and know how to make the experience as fair as possible to everyone.

So please, if someone is looking for a good experience, feel free to join discord and be ready for release, they are also open for any suggestions so if you have anything to add, they will be happy to check it out.

And please dont be rude. If the Discord link does not work then look for ImmerCIV RP and you will find it 100%. Hopefully gonna see some new faces and voices in the city :heart: Cheers