Brand New Legion Square

Hey people

So for the last few days I’ve been working on a new Ymap for everyone All FIVEM READY so all you need to do is download place it in your map files then your away to a need modern Legion Square let me know what you think…

1 Like

Pics? and why upload a rar on github?

2 Likes

Sorry mate first time uploading to GItHub but ive now figured it out so everything should be easier

1 Like

Love it. Looks like a populare square now! <3

2 Likes

Thanks very much im now working on another for all those beautiful drug locations if you want one made just for your server then im more than happy to help.

1 Like

Most of the props seem to be placed 2 or more times on top of each other, currently its sitting at well over 2000 props total. Was this intentional? After removing many props this is what CodeWalker shows me

1 Like

To be honest mate its my first time creating YMaps for this game so still learning how everything works properly but after looking into the props i think i generally used as many as you say lol a lot of lights around legion lol sorry if its an issue

1 Like

Just saying, the bridge outside the Fleeca Bank doesn’t go well. My London British Double Decker Buses keep crashing into it. I suggest to remove it probably or something, use the cross walk people. Anyway, great map addition anyway thanks

1 Like

I made a similar ymap before he made this one so if you want you could check it out, it’s also on the forums. Both ymaps are fairly similar.

so sorry but wtf is this image

I cringed so hard when I seen this :tired_face::tired_face:

It’s a great bridge at legion square. It’s unrealistic but eh, some people like it.

your telling me hahahahahaha

this was my first ymap ever I do apologise if it’s made your day worse lol

it made my day better iv never laughted so much lol

to be fair dude I take my hat off to you I like the idea <3

how the skateboard park called?