Boss Villa2 + Secret Bunker | Fivem MLO Map | Robbbs 3D

Boss Villa2 + Secret Bunker

VIDEO SHOWCASE
AVAILABLE ON TEBEX

Includes 3 MLOs

• A luxurious house with 10 rooms: entrance, living room, kitchen, meeting room, sitting room, a bedroom with 1 bathroom, a streamer room, a music room, a recording room.
  • A secret bunker (MLO) with 1 hacker room, 2 cells, a secret meeting room, an armory, a torture room, a bedroom, a garage with a secret entrance.
  • One car garage outside (MLO) and a helipad on the roof.
  • All logos and paintings and a lot other stuff are customizable using ytd.

The map is compatible with all Brofox mansions, to get the compatibility files open a ticket or visit the page on my discord

Located:

5 Likes

I Love this Map :heart_eyes:

1 Like

After buying and running through it myself, I see many missed opportunities. So much room for a single bedroom house which is unnecessarily prop heavy.
I’d love to have seen less gimicky stuff like a meeting room, recording studio and pc room to be made into proper bedrooms. Every big boss has at the very least, a guest room.
An otherwise amazing map that I now wish I didn’t pay for.

thank you for your comments, but I want to clarify that in the video you could see all the rooms very well and understand what was inside, this house is not really used to live in, but it is used for a game, in the game you rarely host relatives or friends at home to sleep except if your RP is not based on sex RP :joy: and then you need many bedrooms, contrary to what you say this house as requested by many offers many opportunities for RP especially for those who want to do a gangsta rap RP and entertain the audience in fun activities, sorry next time I will create a hostel full of bedrooms for you, so you can invite your friends to sleep in rp each in their own room :rofl:

:rofl: I’d love to see that. But sadly I wouldn’t recommend the house to anyone that does basic RP

Honestly, you put a kiddie slide into the pool. Where is the kid staying? in a cell in the basement?

sorry but only children can swim in the pool? I would put you in the cage not the child, I understand everything, but I think your comment is useless and wrong, you had the opportunity to see clearly in the video what you found inside, among other things why didn’t you mention everything else? like the fact that he has an incredible bunker and that the level of detail of everything is so high? why didn’t you talk about the paintings which are all custom? You could also have opened a ticket before buying it and asked if it was possible to transform some rooms that you didn’t need into bedrooms, we would have done it custom for you, but you preferred to write here instead and denigrate a job done very well. I hope one day you will find someone like you to criticize your work

I’m a professional graphic designer :laughing:. I’m used to people criticizing my work but like you, I still get paid. :woman_shrugging:
I never said only a child can swim in the pool :rofl:, I mentioned the kid’s slide you put into the pool. You know the one so small a ped can hardly stand on because they are too big. Regardless, the map was well constructed for building off IPL’s. At the end of the day you got paid for your work so I’m entitled to my opinion on it.