Bootstrap Scoreboard (SCOREBOARD THAT WORKS WITH OR WITHOUT INFINITY) [created by Badger]

Bootstrap Scoreboard

Bootstrap Scoreboard is one of the cleanest scoreboards you can buy to use within FiveM. It’s integration with Discord is one of the cleanest ways to display your players in-game whilst also knowing who they are in Discord.

Requirements

Screenshots

Cozy Version

Full Screen Edition

Configuration

----------------------------
--- Bootstrap-Scoreboard ---
----------------------------
Config = {
	Default_Profile = "https://media4.giphy.com/media/3zhxq2ttgN6rEw8SDx/giphy.gif", -- Discord Avatar column picture if theirs is not found 
	ScoreboardKey = 27,
	Discord_Not_Found = "Not Found", -- This will display under 'Discord Name' column if their name is not found 
	ServerIcon = "https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/710288826031013948/830177446921764955/FiveMbanner_skyline_BG_semicool_1.gif",
	PageSize = 15,
	ServerSlots = 64,
}

Purchase

https://store.collectivem.org/category/scripts

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 300
Requirements Badger_Discord_API
Support Yes
This resource is protected by the FiveM Asset Escrow System
8 Likes

Looks amazing! Never fails to impress.

1 Like

Seem freakin’ amazing bro! Keep up the solid work!

1 Like

Another script purchased. Keep up the great work Badger.

1 Like

NEW UPDATE

I have now added a new version for those with large servers who would prefer to display more than ~ 15 per page. This new version supports 50+ per page and can probably support 105 per page max!

Full Screen Edition

2 Likes

my jaw dropped when i seen 60USD for the scoreboard and queue good work though :confused:

2 Likes

That’s some nice looking scoreboard :100:

1 Like

You save $10 when buying via a package deal. It’s a pretty good deal lol

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Awesome script, totally worth the money! I just did some adjustments, i added a system for the job counts.

Also, i suggest to place the API inside the Scoreboard so they dont have to use 2 scripts, thats what i did.

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! I will not be putting the API into this script since the API is used for many of my scripts, so it just wouldn’t make sense to have to keep both scripts up to date if Discord was to ever change their API. Thanks for the thought though.

1 Like

That sounds understandable, because i don’t use it somewhere else, i placed your API on the scoreboard script. If anything changes like you said and update the API, could you post it here and letting us know?

I probably won’t since they are two separate scripts, so I’d suggest following the Badger_Discord_API page, but I also doubt that script will be updated for a while considering the API is probably not going to be changed much by Discord in the future since it would break many applications if they did so.

BUMP 20 chars STILL FOR SALE

BUMP 20 chars

BUMP Still for sale

This is still for sale! Make sure to purchase this awesome scoreboard for your server!

Make sure you buy this Scoreboard for your FiveM server!

Share the job count? Please :slight_smile:

He can only do that if you’ve paid for this resource