Bodyguard behaviour + relationship

Hi,
i was wondering if any developer can tell me why almost every bodyguard (spawned by trainer or plugins) will result into hating me if another player is around? (is there a way to make a script that fixes this?)

second question is; can we somehow change the relationship between ai-cops and players? so they like players (which would make them not attack players) is it possible to stream relationships.dat?

To my understanding I think its just due how janky One-Infinity is on servers. My server uses spooner menu where players can spawn AI and add them to a group follow them around. When a player is around the grouping breaks and they won’t group to player using the command. AI will also just stop moving and wont do anything. I even had issues with some hybrid FivePD ai scripts such as backup where they break when they spawn near me with players in area. The only AI script that works well is HenchMen from NightSoftware but thats sometimes might be little janky due one sync of sync infinity whatever its called

1 Like