Boat Anchor [STANDALON] [PAID]

Snow-Customs Service - Boat anchor

This is the simplest Anchor script in the world. When you’re in a boat, just Press ‘E’ to anchor it in place. Press ‘E’ again while you’re seated as the driver, and the anchor will be released, allowing you to navigate the boat freely. No Animation no Sounds. Just Press ‘E’ to Anchor/Unanchor with many types of Supported Notifys

[Config.lua Preview]

[Supported Notifys]
Mythic Notify – Credits to JayMontana36
ESX Default Notify – Credits to ESX

• Last time i forgot this Notifys

OKOK Notify – Credits to okokokok
VMS Notify – Credits to vames23
Hex Hud Notify – Credits to carlitobrigrande
RiP-Notify – Credits to rasmus92

• If you want more notifys send me your notify triggers/exports and i will add it.
  • Notify can Change via Config file.

[Alternative]

[Translations]
de - German
en - English

[Preview]
Click me

[Download]
I dont force anyone to buy it use some of the Free Releases like xnAnchor
You can find the latest releases here:
Buy it Here
2.38 EUR VAT Included
2.00 EUR Without VAT

[For the Supporter that have Deleted my Posts 2 Times]

Here you can see the censored Source Code i have sayed 53 Lines and there are 53 lines without any spaces to proof @TheIndra that im not lying to Customers and the number of lines with spaces idk

Additional information:

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 53
Requirements Non
Support Yes
  • i hope it can stand now in the forum next time i dont reupload it
1 Like

An alternative: [FREE] xnAnchor

3 Likes

This one is free and 52 lines how is you one better ?

1 Like

oh come on realy

1 Like

I Have Supported Notifys via config.lua and its just one Thread and 0.00ms server / client side it takes nothing

1 Like

So the same then, but you just added a config. Supported Notifys is nothing big; most, if not all, free and paid Notifys script will tell you how to add. It’s very simple.

its not the same Code do you know waht buy it or not its belongs to you if some one want the free version i have linked it

I did not say it’s the same code; I said it’s basically the same thing and adding notification lines to build your code up from your last post (23-something lines last time) doesn’t really change how people will see this.

finely you can use the free one and to say just for Fun Code is Code i mean with out the code that i added you cant use notifications and the notifications are just to support all the diffrent types of notifications i add more if i get more notifys and then i add more credits for it

wait how much of those 53 lines are confid.notifications lol, seems to be a lot of if/else statements that would line up with 6 notifys you support, given this the actual script is like 10 lines of code at max?

without notifys 23

But code is code if you dont understand this then u are wrong here

the thing that i dont understand is why is the FiveM Community so To_x_ic to some scripts that help your server out why cant no body wirte something like

hey nice script i love the notification support but there is a free one can you link it as a choice to use the free one instad of the Paid

But everything is bla bla bla this blabla bla this bla bla bla as… bla bla shu… you are du… its just a fucking script and not the world

Paying for a script is like to support the creator for the work

1 Like

Das free Script macht total faxxen und ist schlecht

So you really post a PAID script that use NATIVES (CanAnchorBoatHere - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs / SetBoatAnchor - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs / SetBoatFrozenWhenAnchored - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs / SetForcedBoatLocationWhenAnchored - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs) for 2 EUROS…
Not every single line of script you write deserves to be paid my friend, you have a poor mentality :clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes

the fivem community is based on an open source platform… you spent no time in this code, let’s be honest and decided it was worth 2 EUROS. You live in such a fantasy world thinking you’re gonna make money out of stealing free scripts, adding a notification config and saying “hey, this is worth 2 EUROS, why is noone congratulating me :clown_face:

1 Like

Can I take the lying about the spaces as lying to customers? Yes it’s 53 lines now, it was not before.

Good because this was your last warning. Again not the quality we expect from paid releases. Feel free to sell it, but it doesn’t fit in the releases category as paid.

3 Likes