Block for resolutions like 5:4, 4:3

Simple script for blocking resolutions like 5:4, 4:3 and other made for fun but if someone need then there you go : >

5 Likes

hahahahah, nice work

1 Like

thx <3

1 Like

it was made for fun so, and if somene needs it then there he goes

1 Like

Pretty nice to dumb those players that are complaining about the server not supporting lower resolutions :’)

thx <3

https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/natives/?_0x873C9F3104101DD3 You can also use this too and actually set it in the config. Just compare it to the current x/y since the native grabs both and doesn’t use a blanket.

Though i don’t see a reason anyone should use this resource. If people want to play on 1440 or 4k they should be able to. If they have UI issues then A) The server owner should fix them B) The server owner should be a normal person and explain why they’re having these issues and ask them to change their resolution.

To kick a player because of your incompetence to do A/B is just absurd.

3 Likes

Quite useful for PVP servers that want to give everyone same advantage.
4:3 makes heads bigger, is used in CS alot.

1 Like

yeah, but some RP servers wanted to block tryhard players, because most of them want to have high RP not RDM.

I’m very courius about how I can fix problems for 4K… some users can’t read also default notify (Esx.showNotify) and I really don’t know how to fix it…

working?

i guess it should, haven’t tried

yes its working fine

1 Like

Thanks, perfect work.

1 Like