📍 Blips Creator [Standalone] - Easily create blips from in-game menu

Thank you :grin:

how can i add global blips ?

1 Like

There is an issue with this script in my server on start up. In my experience on QBCore the script does not start with the server properly even though it is ensured in my resource.cfg.

Whenever I restart the script it loads all blips and works fine but I have to do this EVERY server restart and that is not acceptable really and contradicts the use of this script.

I also tried to add a new line in my resource.cfg at the very bottom of the cfg “restart blips_creator”
This did not work. An admin still has to log in the city as a character and restart the script from the server side console for the blips_creator to restart properly and show all blips.

In all of this I am referring to global blips.

@jaksam1074 if you see this please contact me so I can resolve this issue. I love the script just don’t see use for it if I have to restart it every scheduled server restart manually.

1 Like

Hi @ZumieFiasco, what version of the script are you using? You can see it in fxmanifest.lua

2.5.1 according to the manifest

1 Like

Can you try to redownload the script from keymaster? I edited some callbacks functions

Anyway it’s strange that it doesn’t load, there are other people using QBCore as framework and the scripts works correctly, is there any error the first time the script loads when it doesn’t work? in server or client console

I would like to use only global blips, is it possible?

1 Like

Yes, you can enable admin mode only

2 Likes

Good :100:

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Does this work on esx?

1 Like

Hello, yes it does

1 Like

1 Like

the latest version seems buggy when i create a blip i have to restart the script for it to load the blip

1 Like

Hello, what version of the script are you using? You can see it in fxmanifest.lua

version 2.6 everytime i create a new blip it doesn’t show up unless i restart the script both for admin and non admins

That’s strange, is there any error when you create the blip? In F8 or in server console

0 error both in client n svr

Does the issue happen for both global blips (yellow button) and normal players blip or just for one type?

both types

1 Like