Blazor WASM NUI

Not sure if this is in the right category. I have been working with Blazor WASM for a while now and really enjoy the UI. I would really like to use it in FiveM for the nui. according to the docs wasm is supported, but for some reason i just cant seam to get it working correctly. I have tried using this post Blazor WASM w/ FiveM but its a lil old considering it uses .net5 and blazor is currently on .net7… maybe this is my issue. I’m not sure… I have noticed using the nui debug tool that it is not pulling all the files from the _framework folder and the closest I have got it to work it shows in game that nothing is at the address. Anyone have some suggestions on how to maybe get this to work. It obviously works fine if I host a separate console and have it act as anormal site but I would like to have it all contained in the game. I’ve tried adding all the files to the manifest but it only apears to grab the files declared in the html file… css and blazor.webassembly.js. I’ve been at this for days so any input would be supper helpful thanks.