Blazing Saddles RP | New Server | 1900 | Relaxed & Chilling Community | Whitelisted | 18+ Only

Welcome to Blazing Saddles RP!

At Blazing Saddles RP, our mission is simple yet profound: to create a virtual home for gamers alike. We believe in fostering a community that is friendly, respectful, relaxing, and enjoyable for everyone.

Our Journey

Founded on March 23rd, 2024, Blazing Saddles RP was born from the collective experiences of gamers from various communities. We have taken both the highs and lows of these experiences to heart, channeling them into creating a community that prioritizes quality and player satisfaction.

What We Offer

At Blazing Saddles RP, we provide more than just a gaming experience. We offer quality scripts and pour our hearts into ensuring the best service for our players. Our scripts are customized specifically for our community, whether through translation, economy adjustments, or specially written code to ensure quality control.

Our Unique Edge

We operate exclusively on Red Dead Redemption 2’s RedM platform, creating a unique and immersive environment for our players. Our community is distinguished by its incredible growth rate and one of the most effective and time-efficient Development teams. This team is dedicated to rapidly fixing ongoing issues and implementing quality-of-life improvements, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable experience for all.

A Message from Our Community Coordinator

“We have all come from different walks of life. My goal as your Community Coordinator is to form not just another server for you to play on, but build the foundation to your new home. Once you’re acquainted with the community, we will help you build the walls to your foundation. You spend time in the community and will find yourself new families and friends to be a part of who will help you place the roof above your walls and foundation. You now have yourself a new home, and I welcome everyone to take part in not only a caring owner but a caring community. I hope to meet you all soon and watch you grow together to accomplish your life goals in-game and out!”

Join Us

Come be a part of Blazing Saddles RP, where every player is valued and every experience is enriched. Together, let’s build not just a community, but a home.

Discord
Website
Our Scripts

2 Likes

Hello Westerners! We are still seeking Townsfolk to join our State and enjoy the constant fixes and additions we have to offer! Super friendly community and we are here to just chill, relax and enjoy some RolePlay opportunities!

Howdy fellers! We’re still alive and kicking! Update a bunch of things and added more scripts! Hope to see yall in our state soon enough!

Great community & staff! I definitely enjoy my time there and you will too!

great place to hang your hat and play with some amazing people