Blaze Roleplay 2.0. Met Police 👮‍♂️ NHS LFB Whitelisted Gangs Solicitors Player owned Car Dealership and much more

Welcome to Blaze Roleplay, A place where you can come and escape reality, A City that won’t be just a server but a home, A place to be yourself or the person you’ve always wanted to be. We have everything here that you would ever need or want, offering you the chance to live a life of crime, working for the emergency services to being a law-abiding citizen with jobs ranging from Builder to Delivery Driver and Electrician. Plus much more.

logo

So if you are looking to join City to live a life you’ve always wanted, to escape from real life for a while and be part of a great community of players where you will be made to feel welcome from day one, come and join Blaze Roleplay and be in a City you’ll wish you found sooner.

What we Offer:

Metropolitan Police and London Ambulance Service as well as London Fire Brigade
Gangs
Mechanic Jobs
Nightclub Jobs
The Chance To Own Your Own Petrol Station
Player Owned Businesses
Custom House MLOs
Galaxy night club
J&T Scrap Metal
Car Dealership
Blaze Solicitors

Jobs Available:
Builder
Electrician
Bin Worker
Delivery Job
Fuel Delivery

Activities:
Metal Detecting
Scuba Diving
Boxing
Fishing
Mining
Gold Panning
Hunting

BlazeRP Discord

Take a look at what we offer

20 Likes

Best roleplay server out there if your not already part of the family come join us

4 Likes

Amazing server recommend for anyone amazing staff and a brilliant community.

6 Likes

Great server with so much stuff to do. Whether youre a civ or a crim you wont get bored with the stuff they have on offer here! 10/10 !!

4 Likes

The best server out there! Great family community. Lots of things to do that keep you entertained for hours. Owners and staff are super helpful and always there if you need any help/advice etc. Trust me you don’t want to miss out! :green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Echo all comments on the community spirit of all people in this city. Top quality RP and a plenty to do from whichever storyline angle you’d like to take! Come fly in and try it for yourself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Stop robbing my tires :rofl: @Th1rteen

4 Likes

great server loads to do and amazing community

3 Likes

I dont play here but i have connected once or twice, Wilko and the staff team do an amazing job on the daily making sure things run smooth as can be. i tippeth my hat to you!

2 Likes

great server, got so much to offer, couldn’t recommend this server more

1 Like

Great City to be in with so much to do and a great community to be part of.

2 Likes

Blaze RP is a brilliant server! It has loads to do to keep you entertained. It is very family orientated and everyone is so friendly. The owners have put a lot of work into this server to make it amazing! Make sure you come and check it out!

1 Like

The best sever out there come and join the family at Blazeroleplay and come try it out for your yourself :grin::heart:

1 Like

such a great server to play on everyone very chill and helpful

1 Like

The best place to get the RP your after!

1 Like

Best roleplay out there the staff is amazing I’ve been in this city since they opened and I haven’t gone back the owners are also amazing and the devs for creating an amazing server, there is loads to do here and everyone is friendly. Blaze On Top

1 Like

Great city. lots of ways to make money and activities to do. very helpful player base and a great feel to the city.

1 Like