Blaine County Sheriffs Office Grapeseed Station

Hello!

Features
This mod retextures the Farmers Market on Grapeseed Main Street into a BCSO (Blaine County Sheriffs Office) station. It also adds in a couple of different props and removes all the fruit baskets from outside the building. It includes LODs and low-quality versions, so performance should not be affected at all.

Fancy Screenshots

Summary

Compatibility
This mod has different versions, one for Story Mode (Singleplayer) and one for FiveM.

Installation
FiveM:

1. The FiveM version is easy to install, just copy the /bcsogrape1 folder into your servers /resources folder.
  2. Now add “start bcsogrape1” to your server config.

Story mode:

1. In OpenIV Navigate to update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday2ng/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/_hills/country_02/country_02_metadata.rpf and drag in replace all mod files in the BCSO Grapeseed Station/YMAP Folder.
  2. In OpenIV Navigate to x64r.rpf/levels/gta5/_hills/country_02/cs2_01.rpf and drag in replace all mod files in the BCSO Grapeseed Station/MODEL Folder.

Disclaimer
To install for singleplayer you will need the OpenIV program. In OpenIV, make sure you’re in Edit mode.
I strongly recommend the use of the OpenIV mods folder.
If you find a bug or if you need help with my mod leave a comment on this post.
Do not republish this mod anywhere else or modify it without my permission.
If you wish to use this mod on your server, please give me some credit in any form (even if it’s just a mention in a changelog).

Changelog
04/08/2019: Readme finished
04/08/2019: Version 1.0 Made
05/08/2019: FiveM Version made
05/08/2019: Version 1.0 (incl. FiveM Version) uploaded

04/08/2019: Known Bugs - None
04/08/2019: Future ideas - Interior

Credits
Rockstar Games for the original model etc
Milo for his extreme help in getting me into modding
John Adams and O. Smith for being great models in the screenshots lol
AlexanderLB for Blaine County Seal
FiveM Mapping discord for some help regarding resources

Download the files here!
Download

10 Likes

So all you did was change textures might want to make the inside of that place a sheriff station because I don’t really get the point of it

there is no inside, unless he makes one

Great Job! Thanks for the release! I will definitely add this to my server!

1 Like

Awesome work! Looks amazing. Hopefully you do more of this kind of stuff in the future! :smiley:

1 Like

:heart: 3 Guns for Life :snail:

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Hey there, doing interiors is very difficult. I have tried, and learned quite a lot about it. I will most likely update the mod to include an interior in the future!

2 Likes

I would love that as well!

Good job, Nilwo <3

1 Like

This is really nice :smile:

Good job!

1 Like

This is a really well made Resource for a First timer. Great Job! :smiley:

1 Like

Yea i know it’s hard but making good things is also hard in life nothing is easy. It’s maybe hard but it’s worth it good luck on making it :slight_smile:

Great texture work man love it, Now I just gotta get a interior for that department!

2 Likes

Love how the station looks like great job on it. @NilWo

1 Like

Great station but atm there is no need for it maybe add a mlo interior (Add the default sheriff station’s mlo so it is an actual sheriff station)

Here is a video on how to do it

Please read what I said above.
Also, the station doesn’t just fit into any space. The doors on this building are diagonal… simply copying it isn’t going to do the job. Saying there’s “no point” due to it having no interior is just wrong.

2 Likes

hey maby make this a Interior?

… bruh

Fat F

1 Like