Black Market Weapon job

License

esx_policejob - police script for ESX

Copyright © 2015-2018 Jérémie N’gadi

This program Is free software: you can redistribute it And/Or modify it under the terms Of the GNU General Public License As published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 Of the License, Or (at your option) any later version.

This program Is distributed In the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty Of MERCHANTABILITY Or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License For more details.

3 Likes

Not at my PC right now but does this script allow the ability to sell weapons? I’m looking for a script that allows that. And I don’t mean player to player, I mean player to shop.

Some images please

This lets you sell weapons player to player, the job your looking for is esx weaponshop

1 Like

Video or image pls :smile:

I don’t believe that script has any sell capability, only the ability to buy guns. What I’m looking for is a script that will let people take their old guns and sell them for cash. Basically a pawn shop except for guns.

Basically this: [Release] esx_allrounddealer

I’m trying to edit it myself but I don’t know where to start which is why I’m looking for something to learn from.

1 Like

side note 2015-2018 the copy right is invalid now

Check my above reply

It’s his own name. The GNU is always licensed.

this script does not work guns dont buy you recoded and broke it

1 Like

Works fine for me bud dunno what to tell ya

i love this, and i got the map and everything is working great, i found the armory but i am having trouble buying weapons, it lets me store weapons i have, but i dont see a way to buy new weapons based on job rank level or anything like that the first option in armor is buy weapons. any idea what step im missing?

also it tells me I dont have enough money to buy the helicopter, even though i have way more than needed, i checked the society money just in cast and every account i think it would pull the money from has more than enough… thanks again great freaking job,

Glad you like it, Its been a while since i used it as i dont have my server anymore however check there is money in the society and you have cash in hand then go by something and see where it takes it out of. As for based on rank i can not remember if i included that or not but if i did it will be somewhere in the config

thank you for explaining what could be a problem. Sad to hear you dont have your server anymore, if you ever want to bang around on one let me know. we are still new but it would be a quite place for you to hang your hat for a awhile

Thank you very much for the offer I will keep that in mind for sure, got burned out on the whole thing but am trying to find my love for it again, will for sure keep the offer in mind

shew shew i feel the burn sometimes, i been working on this server with 2 other guys for about 6 months, and no matter how perfect i get 99% of the things some random person will find something wrong, hahaha

Oh tell me about it, I have ran servers for over 8 years being the sole dev for everyone of them and most people didn’t seem to understand I needed sleep from time to time lol

got the helicopter stuff working, for what ever reason i changed the helicopter that was in there with a “frogger” and it worked i guess my server did not have the one you had in there as default, or there was a typo or something… and turns out that rookies can buy stuff but no other rank can…

yea when i was first getting stuff loaded in the server i was by my self spending 12 hours a day brute forcing stuff in. since i dont know anything really about programming and stuff. when i got 2 more guys to help im finally allow to play… getting LUAedit has helped alot . its all going to pay off though.

Glad you found some help, make sure your using the latest version from the github, oh and if you or your team makes improvements feel free to push them as a merge request.

I was doing basically the same thing as you when I first started doing fivem, I would get up at around 8 am and live stream until 5pm working on the server and then be on the server playing with everyone, done that for nearly a year until I realised I was drinking FAR too much and needed to ease up

1 Like