Black Katana Sword

Addon Black Katana weapon to add to your FiveM server.

Also has a sheathed version for you to use in your weapon back sling script, or use my free script.

• Comes with “Qb-Core Install code.txt” instructions / Sample code to use for your server.

• Message me if you have any issues Discord: xTxVxTx#4282

Tebex Purchase Link
The Sling Script I use (GitHub)

Sketchfab Model by arekkusa77

Code is accessible No/Only .Meta files are editable
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements None
Support Yes
3 Likes

Thanks for this!

1 Like

Samurai mmm :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I bought this and tried to edit but couldn’t. So Can you make this katana’s sheathe white with ‘Triads’ word on it’s middle (in red color) . I can do any payment if required.

1 Like

Thanks for the purchases! Yeah I can do that for you later on today.

White Triad version is now available on my tebex store!: Triad Katana 2

do you need weapon for it to show???

Yeah this is a weapon mod, so you need to have it in your inventory for the script to show it on the players back.

Hi, wich weapon its replace ?

It is an addon weapon, not a replacement for any of the vanilla weapons.

Hello,
It’s pretty. Is it possible to change the animation? I find it a shame to use the knife, the machete would have made more sense given the length of the weapon.
is it also possible to convert The Sling Script for esx?

I made a copy of the metas for you to try using the machete animations. I remember I tried the machete animations, but I must have thought they looked abit off. Let me know what you think!
katana_2_machete_metas.zip (6.4 KB)
(Replacing the meta’s should not cause an issue with the resource being escrowed. But let me know if it does.)

You’re amazing, i´ll try tomorrow

1 Like

You were right, the animation is much better with the knife in the end :smiling_face_with_tear:

is it also possible to convert The Sling Script for esx? :pray:

I would love if someone could make the sling script compatible with Esx. I am not skilled enough with scripting to make that happen unfortunately. It’s open source if someone wanted to do that.

I’ll try to do it and share if it’s work

Hello , That script is awesome, i have your 2 type normal black and white one ,
but have issue with weapon on back , that 2 katana not come on player back, can you please help to fix, i will send discord message Reez97(husky).

Hello! Thanks for reaching out. I just messaged you on discord.

It’s good, but I still can’t understand why people put “Code is accessible” “Yes”, when the resource’s main files are encrypted with FXAP.

Not to mention that the file you linked uses the CC 4.0 license which states:

You basically applied a technological measure to restrict us from accessing the 3D model.

is it only the model or also you show how to install it?