Binds by Server

I wanted to know what the possibility of implementing a bind system per server.

Because I enter 2/3 of the server that they use the same scripts but with different shortcuts many times, and it ends up saving in my binds, then when I change the server or it keeps giving the error of “command does not exist” or “you do not have permission” and I need to unbindall and reenter the server, this ends up getting bad.

My idea was for each server to have a binds file, to be able to clear the server’s binds for the players by script, like I made a change in the scripts and I want to reset the players’ binds so I don’t get buggy. And maybe add an example command: “resetbinds” for me to clear all server related binds by client choice, not unbindall which removes all even my people which I use for “quick commands” or “animations”

For me, it’s way too complex for users. If a player wants to change a bind, is he going to search a file on his computer? A lot of people are going to be lost, lmao. The server has to change the ID of the commandString to be unique and not the same as other servers

But then the user doesn’t need to move the files, he just uses the server’s cache that already exists, for each server that sets his binds, it stays in its own file.
Binds set by the user are in a global file.

This is complicated because many scripts you buy and they are closed source, and I can’t just change the name of the command, I can sometimes change the default key at most.

The system will remain the same for the end user, the maximum it will have is a command to reset all the server’s binds but the user is not obliged to use it, at most those who own the server when providing support can use it this command to try to solve some problem.

I think it would be a great addition to have, it’s something I think is relatively simple to implement.

Yeah, ive noticed that even sometimes my players have their keybinds all messed up because of other servers binds.

I wish…

When players joined my server it converts their key binding with our servers binds. So players are confused or lost when joining.

Id be very excited if the developers come up w a better way to set keybinds. If not oh well I guess we will have too deal with it.

Yeah but would be too much just imagine, if the players have joined 500 servers, would be a mess

Well just ask for developers who are using escrow to add the keybind to the config of the script

Yeah, but I don’t see developers allowing their customers to change that without spending extra cash…