Billing UI [Standalone]

Billing UI [Standalone]

Find the updated version here: 🧾 Billing UI [ESX][QBCore] - Bill players by clicking on their character

Find the updated version here: 🧾 Billing UI [ESX][QBCore] - Bill players by clicking on their character

This script makes sending invoices easier, allowing you to choose the person who should receive the invoice, with a simple click

Images

4ae9338f4e97406940f2999f56c12fddedc9d8b1.jpg|479x315.163

Video Preview (click me)

Features

• Makes choosing the target of an invoice easier (configurable)
  • Allows you to define default reasons and amounts for each job (configurable)
  • Allows you to choose if players can define their own reasons and amounts (only they will see them)
  • Allows players to create custom amounts and custom reasons
  • You can define a limit for max reason characters and max amount (configurable)
  • You can choose if a specific job has a custom label before the invoice reason
  • Standalone, you can use it on every framework

Installation

1. Download the script
  2. Extract wherever you want into your resources
  3. Configure every config file as you wish
  4. If you don’t use ESX, you have to complete custom code parts to integrate it with your framework
  5. Add ensure billing_ui in your server.cfg

Download

You can find the script Here

Warning

This script doesn’t add a new invoices system, it just allows you to integrate an existing one, with this user interface, making selecting target ped easier.

If you use ESX, the script works perfectly with esx_billing.

If you don’t use ESX, you can simply integrate your invoices system with this script

Credits

All icons used in this script, can be found here: Icons

2 Likes

That’s an interesting way of handling invoices, good job, although a small bit of criticism: that UI when you create an invoice looks… I dont want to sound rude, but it could definitely be much better than that :joy:
Besides that, great job!

1 Like

Yep its a great approach but the UI could be better but love that Comic Sans tho :yum:

1 Like

Comic sans buddy? :"0

1 Like

Seems nice, but i dont like the menu

1 Like

no Download

Hi, this is the new post

Update 3.5

• Now on QBCore, the bills will be bound to the character id instead of the license

Note: the old bills will not work anymore, if you want to force payment before installing the update, you can do the following steps

1. Run this query in your database UPDATE billing SET date=0;
  2. Restart billing_ui
  3. Now all old bills should be paid and the table billing should be empty, you can install the new update

Update 3.6

• Added feature to allow certain jobs to delete other players unpaid invoices

Hi there!
Great work. I’ve been using this script for quite some time and it’s one of the best I’ve seen around here.
I have one question:
Is it currently possible, or it’s simple for you to add, like, separated webhooks by society? Theres a config that you have to define the jobs that can send invoices, and I would like, and interesting, to separate the invoices (sent and payed) by society.

Thanks!