Best script for me AI Taxi :-P

I tested several scripts but for me the one remains the best, we can also configure the car and the character. I wanted to share my find.

There are two scripts like this one so I give you github links. Do not hesitate if you have questions.

for put in menu ; there are RegisterCommand in script , so opposite = ExecuteCommand

example in menu

{ label = 'Appelez un taxi', value = 'taxi' },

if data.current.value == 'taxi' then
        ExecuteCommand("taxi") 
        end
3 Likes

Correct link :wink:

yes but this one is less good, you can not customize your taxi and the driver.:rofl:

if you watch the video you will see a zombie driving and the car is the one of the movie Taxi 1-2-3 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ohh i notice you are using esx, i can not blame you for taking credits as this is something that most of the esx devs do.

3 Likes

Hey there i wanted to ask becuse in my server we have carjack witch is not allowing us to get in the taxi how can we fix that problem? thanks for the post

1 Like

did you manage to solve if the taxi not moving after you called it

Way better than the original script to be honest!
The pt translation is wrong, BUT the script itself at least makes the taxi disappear after you arrive the destination, which is something the original doesnt do and seems to not care about bc it has been like 3 years lmao and no fix.

The original script was a work in progress, and was created with the intention to get contributors to improve the script on its original Github repository, instead as always people claim resources, “improve it”, and don’t send updates to the original repository. that is the reason why for 3 years nothing happened :wink:

Have any probability add in code when taxi finish trayectory , used auto “dv” command for despawn taxi , my taxi go to coords , and is crazy , start to driving in circles in same zone… need run out the zone for despawning taxi…

[      script:fs_taxi] SCRIPT ERROR: @fs_taxi/server/server.lua:31: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (local 'meters')
[      script:fs_taxi] > handler (@fs_taxi/server/server.lua:31)

this started happening lately, any ideas?

Nice Script.
I rebuilt it to only work with command /taxi and ox_target. :smiley:

To stop the uncontrolled driving in circles I added the following after the setHandbreak.

TaskVehiclePark(data.driver, data.vehicle, dx, dy, z, -180, 1, 20.0, false);

Doesn’t quite do what I want, but it’s enough :smile:

To stop the uncontrolled driving in circles I added the following after the setHandbreak.

TaskVehiclePark(data.driver, data.vehicle, dx, dy, z, -180, 1, 20.0, false);

Doesn’t quite do what I want, but it’s enough :slight_smile: