Best Anti-Cheat to prevent Menu's

Hi, Im looking for anti-cheat compilatble with onesync to prevent cheaters that using menu’s
thanks

1 Like

FiveM has a built in anti-cheat, you could also look at this resource to get a screenshot of someones current game: [API/dev resource] screenshot-basic - make screenshots of clients' games! .

3 Likes

Fivem built in anti-cheat isn’t doing much with menu’s just got someone minutes ago blow up my server , also I have anti-cheat master on

1 Like

Remember when you have client scripts enabled you are allowing clients to use any scripts they have installed.

These players are using an injection method for their mods, so even if Scripthook is on or off, they still can do some damage. When i had SH off in my server, had someone spawn a bunch of peds the other day. Only thing you really could do on your end is to secure your server & log the info. They’ll catch a global ban eventually.

1 Like

You could also use the resource I posted above.

1 Like

Don’t forget to also patch the vulnerabilities that these menus abuse.

@Sudor_Ibrahim u can block UI menus in your scripts and then ban cheaters with simple export ban or alert if you want
with your custom ban or alert

that does not help with external cheats. 90% of them uses external menus. That only detects internal cheats.

2 Likes