Berlin-fanta-comet - faulty resource?

Bit of a long shot, but who knows.

I’ve downloaded a map mod and encountering crashes. I tried to narrow down to a single sub-resource/assets, but it keeps crashing with certain combinations of said resources.

It still boils down to one, specific error though. berlin-fanta-comet

I figured I might ask in here, maybe someone who can read those dump files in full will stumble upon it and is gonna explain what’s going on.

Throwing in a few bump files below that culminated when I was trying to single out those files in question

CfxCrashDump_2022_09_08_23_21_37.zip (1.5 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2022_09_08_20_34_54.zip (1.5 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2022_09_08_21_34_27.zip (1.5 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2022_09_08_21_37_08.zip (1.5 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2022_09_08_21_40_40.zip (1.5 MB)

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

It seems the problem is connected to interiors now being called in correctly. Someone threw in bunch of them inside a single ymap after hundreds of exterior props.

Deleting interiors from said ymap and calling them from an external ymap solved the issue.

Correction.: Problem was that certain interiors were called twice in the same placement via two separate ymaps, colliding, crashing the client.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.