téléchargé

English:
Here is a modified version of esx_lscustom

• adds wheels from the Los Santos Tuners dlc
  • possibility of changing front/rear wheel of motorcycles
  • code optimization
  • price change for a realistic roleplay base

Build 2545 and above

If you need help write to me and I will be happy to help you.

Francais:
Voici une version modifier de esx_lscustom

• ajoute des roue du dlc Los Santos Tuners
  • possibilité de changer roue avant/arrier des moto
  • optimisation du code
  • prix changer pour une base de roleplay realiste

Build 2545 et supérieure

Si vous avez besoin d’aide ecrivez moi et il me fera plaisir de vous aidez

2 Likes

When i try to become this on Tebex it says: This package has been purchased too many times. After that nothing happens. :confused:

thx i fix this now

1 Like

Its Fix

You have to put a GitHub link in the Description if the script is for free made not Tebex :slight_smile:

Ok there is a new problem the resource is in my keymaster but i can not download it because it says in keymaster: This asset can’t be downloaded.

Fix u need to go on tebex and get new one the one whit the ‘This asset can’t be downloaded’ change for the new one

1 Like

i made in tebex for the fast support and all the simplicity of the tool and i made a paid ressource need to get all ressource at the same place :stuck_out_tongue: GitHub its in project but for now tebex its the fast way

Its a CFX rule that if you post a script for free then it must be linked back to github not tebex.

This post will most likely get flagged if you don’t follow rules :slight_smile:

I think the resource is a great idea but the problem i have i can not edit anything not the config or the language because i need to translate this for my server but i cant because everything is locked.

ok ok i see

i made a github and i change the link fort take on its

free assets must have a direct github link or just a direct link for download. <3

Ok then i wait for the github.

Change for GitHub Thx all

1 Like

github link don’t work

The GitHub Link is not existing and when i go to your GitHub Profile after a change in the Link then on esx_bennys there come a message that says: This repository is empty.

All Fix and Work thx all its my first post and i tink i get all the probleme a i can have haha love you

Can you add this native to the colors too? because some rgb cars use it to change their colors.

SetVehicleDashboardColor

Yes lets my work ont this and update de script

2 Likes