Beginner looking for RP server and advice! x2!

I posted originally in January and life circumstances took over but I’m really looking for a solid group of people willing to take me in! Here is my original post:

Hello! I’ve been watching GTA rp and reading guides for a while but am hoping to make some connections and gain knowledge from other players that would make my leap into a server a bit smoother (and also looking for suggestions on WHAT servers are good for noob role-players with an eagerness to learn!). I know each server is different, but tips on where I should even start or anything at all is really appreciated. I’ve wanted to hop into servers and learn on the fly but don’t want to ruin any one else’s rp experience while I try to figure it all out!
Again, any help is super appreciated and thank you in advance!

I’ve been a little overwhelmed in my search but would love a community to escape to so any advice or replies are so appreciated!

My advice is it depends on what type of rp you are looking for when I started out I looked for semi serious servers as they don’t really care if you stay in character the whole time where as serious servers want you to stay in character and not mess about too much, if you are looking for a serious server I’m head admin on one that started a few days ago called upstate but I hope you find this helpfull and find a server if you need more help just ask

Goodluck

We support new and experienced RPers, we tend to keep that welcoming feeling with everyone and have many features that will enhance how you RP and what you can do. We have people ready to teach you if you need it, or just people who would hang out and RP with you. We are mature and have a well setup group of Department heads and Training Officers. 𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘖𝘑 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺

If your looking for a SeriousRP server to join still, you are more than welcome to join us at FastLaneRP Our server is called FastLaneRP we have open arms to anyone looking to have some fun and RP. This goes to anyone who reads this click the link join the discord and see if we are a good fit for you.

discord
we would love for you to come check us out :slight_smile: we have put alot of attention to detail in our server and still fairly new and looking for people like you to come be apart of our community.
fivem forum

Hi there, we have a solid group of roleplayers who are absolutely great at both story telling and are serious about roleplaying, but we also help new players along. Our community and staff is incredibly helpful when integrating new players. A lot of our players are also content creators, so it’s not a cops v robbers server. We want story telling and creativity above all. We’re trying to grow our community a bit more and are extremely patient with new players. We’d love to have you, it sounds like you’d fit right in with us! https://discord.gg/fateroleplay