Beginner friendly servers please

Hello! I’m brand new to gta rp, I’m a girl and I’d love somewhere welcoming of very beginner role players!

2 Likes

ImmerCity is welcoming with open arms to new players! Most of what you need to know is documented on our Discord, but our players are more than helpful as well! We have a few girls on the server who I’m sure would love to have another join them!

CHEESEBURGER#8998 hit me up on discord would like to have you over at Devoted RP.

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

Hey I’m part of a community that loves to teach new RPers! We are an economy based server. We are low pop but with great RP. We love having community events and meeting new people. You should check us out if you haven’t found a community yet :slight_smile: I’m a fellow female as well and had a hard time finding a server that fit me and this one fits me perfectly. We have something in the city that fits everyone.

Hello Breann,

Firstly, welcome to the FiveM Roleplay Community! We hope you enjoy the experience.

I would like to introduce the Department of Public Justice we are a Grand Theft Auto roleplay community that commenced operations on January 1st 2017, approaching our 5th anniversary, dedicated to civilians, Police, Fire/Ambulance and Dispatch roleplay.

We have a dedicated support network within our Community, these members are available to provide support in a variety of fields from but not limited to; Recruitment, Training and Technical Support. These members fill the ranks of our Civilian Operations, Police Service and Fire/Ambulance Services.

Our FiveM Advert

Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the Worlds Most Wanted? Who possess arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where we deal with more than your average LEO!

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

If you have any questions, queries, or doubtful points please reach out without hesitation here. Interested? Come join our Discord and speak to our team about the process.

Our Links

Our Discord
Official Website
Official Facebook Page
Official DoPJRP Instagram

Promotional Video - San Andreas State Police Mini

Thank you,
Department of Public Justice

Hi, we are always looking for new members in our community. I would be happy to help you learn our ways on how to play. Here’s our forum post with more info on the server.

Check us out?

Come check out Public Safety of San Andreas! Public Safety of San Andreas | EUP | Custom CAD/MDT | Custom Postal Map | Hiring LEO, Fire/EMS, Dispatch and Civs | Custom Cars/Weapons

Orange State Roleplay Community

We strive for professionalism and fun. We hold our members to a high, yet reasonable standard. We’re very confident in this community. We hope to build friendships with our members and take roleplay to a whole new level.

What we offer:

• Age 14+ (Mature)
  • vMenu
  • Realistic Scripts
  • Character Development
  • Whitelisted
  • Friendly Staff and Members
  • Controller Friendly
  • Great Civilian Vehicles
  • In Game CAD
  • Well Organized
  • SASP, LSPD, and BCSO are open LEO departments.
  • Custom LEO Liveries
  • Civilian MP Clothes, EUP, & LEO Peds
  • Many Opportunities.
  • Beginner Friendly!
  • DOJRP & OCRP styled community.

[Community Link]: Orange State Roleplay

Since 2010, LESA Gaming has stood proud as a group of role players who work together to patrol the streets of the GTA universe (and other games)!

We believe that role play is improvisational, dynamic, and in the moment. Role play, just like combat - and even life itself - is ever changing. You will never have to run around town blowing hours on ‘Point A to Point B’ jobs just to buy something to start an RP. Just keep in mind, our laws might make certain things illegal, but that’s a cop’s headache though, right?

Join as a civilian and want to become a cop? All it takes is a quick orientation and you’re in - there is no mandatory training, no tests to pass. The Los Santos Police Department will keep you busy with career paths ranging from patrol, investigations & covert ops, tactical response, and pursuit mitigation. With all this to choose from, there’s never a boring moment. Even the Fire Department has plenty to do!

Discord https://go.lesagaming.com/discord - chat us up, get a feel for the group.

Alternatively, apply first at www.joinlesa.com then get online

Hi Breann. I think you like this community and join the LSPD, I’m the new upcoming Chief of Police and we could always use more officers to keep the streets safe.
https://forum.cfx.re/t/nexus-serious-roleplay-tuner-cayo-perico-400-custom-cars-custom-jobs-housing-pets-player-owned-shops-government-controller-friendly-https-discord-gg-9exh5jvssd/3752813/122

Hello, I think you will like this community a lot we are a esx based server currently just started. We are looking for department command and more for all of our departments. We are beginner friendly and super friendly. The owner and management are super active and are always open to suggestions and questions. Currently we have BCSO, SAFD open. Dispatch is currently looking for a department head. Make sure to come check us out.

If you wish to join our have any questions feel free to check our post or DM me on discord. I also linked our discord below. Have a good day!

Cheers,
N. Johnson
Fire Commissioner

More Info:
[New] [Opening Soon] Hardlife roleplay, recruiting Staff and Police Command

My discord:
Nicholas Johnson#8883

Our Discord:
Hardlife Roleplay