BCS License Manager v3 [ESX][QB]

Will this work with mf-inventory? And will this basically replace js-four identity. So I can issue a identity card as well?

yes to all of your questions. If you need help integrating it, can just create a ticket! Will gladly help you.

Do you have to add the license to the configs at first

Well yeah, but I already provided some examples and basic licenses. You can just add more similar to it. Card photoshop template is also provided.

because when i try to create a license its not giving me any license options

When trying to show the ID to someone else i get no f8 error or server console error it just says “undefiand CM”

Hey, nice script! i would buy it if you can help me to integrate quasar inventory (qs-inventory)! Its possible to change the background of each license? thanks

1 Like

Yes, i can help you with it, other customer who use qs-inventory already managed to make it work. I have provided a photoshop file for background of the license as a template.

Do create a ticket in my discord so i can help you out easily

Thanks for the fast respond, will buy it in the next days and will open e ticket in discord to make it work for qs-inventory.

1 Like

VERSION 3
Now the script is compatible with QBCore :partying_face:

absolute loving script and author!
helped me instant and even modified it for me to work with my inventory!
i absolutely recommend this dude and his work! <3

1 Like

If a player loses a card issued by an authority, can you pick it up somewhere?

the authority can issue another card with the price of lost price configured in the config.

And will it have the same document number?

Yes they will have the same document number

Could this sinc with my Cad for example all the information on cad will sinc to the license. Aswell could we have it too when you dont have a weapons license you cant buy guns?

Depending on what CAD you use, but it should be able to sync, just need some edits. It also depends on what weapon shop script you are using, whether it checks for license or not, you can use the exports I have in my documentation to check for license.

1 Like

Are you able to make the Menu that creates and manages Licenses only for specific grades in the police? Like only the Chief of Police to be able to create license?

these work as items?

Yes they do.

Yup you can create specific license, set minimum grade, and manage em