Bayside County Roleplay

Bayside County Roleplay

Good morning, afternoon, or evening everyone! I am the Emergency Services Director of BCRP and I am excited to announce our server is temporarily removing whitelist and opening up to the public! With that being said we are coming close to a full release and looking for more civs, ems/fire, and LEO! We are a lore based vMenu server and would love to have you come in and check us out and have some fun!! We’re currently averaging around 5-7 players as a mix of Civ and Emergency Services, if you’re interested read below and see what we have to offer! Hope to see you in the city!

Mission Statement

Here at BCRP we thrive to create a fun, but professional roleplay environment for all kinds of roleplayer, new and old.

Description

We are a whitelisted community that has a variety of departments. We are a lore friendly community that is based out of San Andreas. But most of all we make it our goal to help new members become better through training programs, and in RP experiences. We are not all about the amount of members, but better yet the quality that the members we do hold have.

Departments

:raising_hand_man:San Andreas Civilian Operations

:oncoming_police_car:Department of Public Safety

• Blaine County Sheriffs Office
  • Los Santos Police Department
  • San Andreas Highway Patrol

:fire_engine: San Andreas Fire Department

:hospital: San Andreas Medical Department

Why Should You Join

We encourage outside members to join based on pure fact that we want just quality and real thought behind all roleplay that happens in our server. Another reason to join is the application process is very simply and easy and if you don’t wish to join any other departments besides civilian, you will not have to fill out any further applications.

Discord Link

2 Likes

We are now in open Beta Testing, and looking to have more players join us for attempting to troubleshoot and identify areas that need additional fixes and testing of vehicles and such, Additionally I am looking to bring on 2 additional staff members and we are currently hiring for all Emergency Services Departments!

As of this morning we have officially removed whitelist settings! Additionally we’re going to be doing a Emergency Services Hiring spree!

Great community there friendly respectful and they know what there doing

1 Like

Couple minor fixes to be applied today, however whitelist removal and permission reworks were completed and new EUPs for fire and ems have been setup and are now working!

Currently we’re in dire need of additional LEO to include potential High Command positions!

Bump and update, streamlined new livery for DPS, combined all LEO departments into singular dept until enough LEO are on roster and trained for expansion departments.

bayside county roleplay has been discontinued till further notice

Please reach out to me @ discord.gg/crypticrp , I would like to offer something to you.