Bayside County Roleplay™ | Whitelisted | Multi-Platform Community | 15+ | Apply Now!

T-SHIRT-DESIGN-1

Bayside County Roleplay™
BCRP

Realistically Based On San Andreas
Official BCRP Information

Novity Who Founded Bayside County Is Well Known In The Console RP Community With Over 13,000 Subscribers on Youtube “Novity” & We Are Now Expanding To FiveM

Discord : Interview Server

CAD/MDT : BCRP CAD/MDT

Teamspeak : Coming Soon!

Official Bayside County Community Trailer

Bayside-County-banner

Our mission | Who are we?

BCRP strives to create a realistic Roleplaying environment. We started off as a console roleplaying arena but as our population grows we make our franchise available to PS4/Xbox/FiveM. BCRP is not filled with amateurs. Our Owners and staff have been with the platform for years and understand the hardship of creating a Community and are prepared to tackle any bumps in the road that may arise, we are prepared. We have realistic expectations from our members, we do not require your week to be focused around us. Our mission is to create a fun, enjoyable, unique experience for new and experienced members to come into and call their home. We plan on making you apart of us, not just a number. Bayside County Roleplay is run by a group of YouTubers who have a bigger dream for the GTA V RP Community. We want to see communities, members, and other YouTubers all come together to make one great community. All staff members are of the highest experience and training! We strive to be the greatest and it is not just a dream, it is our goal and a goal we plan on reaching! This is Bayside County! Get ready for the best experience you can find for GTA V RP!

Bayside-County-banner

Your Opportunity

In BCRP you have the opportunity to shine. New Members are recognized here, your successes will not go unnoticed. handwork and dedication is highly appreciated by our staff and will allow you to occupy high ranking positions.

Key Features

• Database backed MDT
  • San Andreas Based Cars
  • Client Mod are not allowed.
  • Custom replace and add-on wheels.
  • All the usual stuff e.g. indicators/cuff/hands up/Advanced Siren Control/Etc
  • Many Custom Commands Ingame
  • Custom Roleplay Menu
  • Completely Custom Discord
  • Blaine County RP
  • All Types of RP Allowed
  • Over 300+ Assets Within In-Game
  • Custom Police/Civilian Cars for all BCRP Members

Departments

All Departments are Whitelisted and Require Interviewing/Training

• San Andreas Highway Patrol - Wanted
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office - Wanted
  • Los Santos Police Department - Wanted
  • San Andreas Fire & Rescue/EMS - Wanted
  • San Andreas Communications Dep. - Closed
  • Civilian Operations - Wanted
  • San Andreas Operating Center - Wanted

Our Founders/Owners

Founder - Novity#1404
Owner - Mr.Costi#2942

How to join

Hop on Discord and join the Official Discord Today! Interview Server

BCRP Requirements :

6-days

BCRP Rules :

1 Like

This community is amazing! Love the members in it and the YouTubers do an amazing job so far and I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us!

(Bump) Server was opened 2 days ago and has already has 215 members in Interview Server

Great server! Love the members & staff! Server was opened for 3 days and already has 300+ members.

Great Staff Team. Great Members. Server was opened 3 days ago has 300+ Members Doing Great. Yall Should Join

(Bump) Interviews and Trainings get held everysingle day!

300+ members in 3 days! Join now!

Hey I’m Defaultyboii46 so far my stay is perfect I have been playing forza horizon 4 role play but I thought it was time for a change so I’m trying to join this now just waiting for an interview

(Bump) Looking for a Head of XBOX and we are almost at 450 members in the interview server since 4 days of release!

(Bump) First Ever Video of BCRP Gameplay Was Uploaded Today!

(Bump) Looking for civilians to join BCRP FiveM!

(Bump) PS4 Will Have their first official session This Saturday!!

500+ Members in Interview Server!!