[Battle 5M] The Battle of Cayo Perico - Join the Fight!

MAIN SERVER JOIN DISCORD
~ cfx.re/join/45yxvv ~ ~ ~ discord.gg/battle5m ~

What do you get when you take Grand Theft Auto V, Battlefield, and a bunch of childhood playground games, and then give all of the players hydras, rocket launchers, and military grade vehicles?
A State of Total War

KEY FEATURES

• Squad Play
    Join with up to 3 friends and share in the points you earn as you complete objectives around the map! Don’t be a loner, play with others! Games are so much more fun with other people. Take it from me, over the last year of development I’ve spent hundreds of hours playing with myself (wait a minute, that came out wrong).

• Airdrops
    Call in support for when you’re deep in the fight and running low on ammo or need armor. You can start calling in airdrops from the moment you join!

• Military Vehicles
    Enough of the “No, you can’t use that here” responses from server admins. Grab a hydra, a tank, a technical or an APC from the moment you join the server and get straight to destroying stuff! Gone are the days of being kicked for going into Fort Zancudo - we encourage it!

• Loadouts
    Choose your favorite weapons and store them into loadouts that will automatically reset when you respawn or join the game at a later time

• Minigames
    Ever wanted to play Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Reverse CTF, Cargo Run, Hide & Seek, Bounty Hunting… At the same time? Well what do you think this was made for!

The premier minigame of the battle, capture control points across the map and gain tactical advantage over your opponents by acquiring new spawn points, vehicle spawners and resupply positions. A control point can literally put you behind enemy lines, well stocked, and ready to attack.

• Spawnpoint Advantages - Earn spawn point access by capturing Control Points
  • Vehicle Spawner Access - Access vehicle spawners exclusive to the team that runs the CP
  • Tactical Upper Hand - Plan out which CPs you want to control for a tactical advantage

Grab an enemy’s flag, and race back to your base before they catch you! You’ll have to dive head first into the deep end, by infiltrating the enemy’s primary base and grabbing their flag. Make a clean getaway and return the flag to your own flag pole before the enemies have a chance to stop you.

• Assault Enemy Bases - You’ll have to be fast and deadly if you want to get in and out with a flag
  • Team Influence - CTF has a huge implication on Team Influence scores.
  • Up Close and Person - You will be face to face in the heart of the enemy territory

For our more passive players, start at your main base’s supply depot and and race to any Control Point that your team owns. Drop the supply vehicle off at the flagpole to score points for you and your team. Be careful though, your position is on everyone’s radar and the enemies will be looking for you.

• High Speed Adrenaline - You won’t have the option of hiding or fighting in this game, you’ll have to drive fast and trust your instincts, and possibly dodge a few rockets as well.

Use Challenge Coins to place bounties on other players. If the bounty is killed, the killing player wins the coins. If the bounty kills the person who placed the bounty, the bounty win all of the coins. This is the ultimate game of assassination.

• Don’t Go Alone - You and your squad can become Bounty Hunters, and share the prize of any bounties you kill
  • Don’t Give Up - If you get a bounty on you, eliminate the player(s) who put the bounty on you and reap the reward yourself.

Our spin on the classic “Scavenger Hunt” game, visit various Points of Interest, collect high-need auto exports and collect surveillance supplies to win this minigame. Find out which vehicles are in high demand, collect supplies from a shopping list, or perform certain actions at various locations on the map to score for you and your team.

• Primarily Solo-Driven - This minigame is for players to advance themselves and score a few points for their teams
  • Explore San Andreas - Explore our custom mapping, and find areas in the map you never knew existed, like a small lake hidden in Mount Gordo, or a secret Garage in West Los Santos

Basically, think Counter Strike, but for FiveM! Build a bomb out of various objectives across the map, and plant the bomb at an enemy’s Control Point to destroy it and immediately put the CP up for grabs! The defending team must defuse the bomb at all costs, or lose their control point!

• Explosive Action - Plant a bomb at an enemy’s control points and watch them scramble to defuse it before they lose their CP, whether or not it’s locked/secured.
  • Strategic Gathering - The supplies you gather can be stolen and used by enemies if you’re killed. Plan your bomb making strategy and deliver the payload before getting caught.

So now, recruit - It’s up to you…
Will you Join the Fight?

3 Likes

-snip- Old post, new server. Original post was unrelated.

join up man this has so much custom staff

Hello join this is a best of the best server

Southland Roleplay - Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
We are sure that you missed it! In case you didn’t know, Southland Roleplay has a custom Computer Aided Dispatch system that is used by all Fire, Emergency Medical Services and Law Enforcement, at city, county and state levels! Los Santos Regional 9-1-1 dispatchers use this tool to quickly and efficiently get resources to those in a time of crisis, as quickly as possible! Come check us out! We are always in need of more folks to add to our community!

-SRP Owner | Darien Alwyn

Good evening,

We are still here and better than ever! Our server has so much to offer! We are currently looking for members to join all aspects of our community. We have everything from criminal cartel organizations, to civil service (CHP, Metro Police, Dispatch), to biker gangs, purchasing and owning businesses and a large plethora of jobs, everything from Waste Management, Postal Delivery, Southland Towing & Repossession and so much more!

Come join us! The fun never stops!

southlandroleplay.com:30120
https://southlandroleplay.com

I’ve been on this server for about 6 months. I am now an admin of our new updated server RP City. Today I hired a new EMT and am currently in the process of training a new officer. I am lead detective of LSPD. I have so much fun here I even brought my IRL wife in so come join us have fun and make some friends

Love playing on this server, truly a family / friend atmosphere. All skill levels are found here as well…new comers, and seasoned RP vets making for a great RP and learning experience.

Today I showed a new player around started to learn more admin commands on my own as a way to figure out stuff alone to let the devs kick back. I showed a new player around the city and got her set up with the mechanics of the game. I hope in the next few days the server picks up people are missing out.

Forget roleplay! Come join our newest gamemode and adventure! See the updated main post!

The Character Designer is fully functional as of last night. Players can now use the Character Designer to design their character’s features and rearrange props, free of cost, at any time during gameplay and the changes take immediate affect.

Players can also cycle outfits and kevlar vest options, which are fixed outfits that are hand built and selected by admins. Outfits cost play points, which are points that are gained by playing the game. Again, outfits and kevlar vest designs are saved immediately and can be changed at any time.

Most outfits will cost play points, which are obtained by killing other players and completing objectives/missions. Premium outfits cost challenge coins, which are usually custom made models and outfits for players to have a unique twist on their character’s design.

More options will come soon. We are moving on to finishing other aspects of development, and outfits/kevlars will be added as the game progresses. - Join the Fight. Design your warfighter.