Banned without reason 20.06.2019

For some strange reason, I launched FiveM for the first time in several days. I was greeted with a message about a global ban. I do not see any title from which I could get ban. I asked a few friends I play with, and they got a ban for no reason.

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/326754712634392577/591019137577254922/unknown.png?width=1203&height=677
System specifications i5 7400 3.00GHz, GTX 1060 6GB, RAM 8GB
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing
What server did you get this issue on? Any server I try and connect too
CitizenFX.log file ?
.dmp files/report IDs ?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

According to your ban Id, you cheated , wot for your ban + don’t use any cheat next time

But the thing is I did not cheat

If you don’t cheat so how did you got banned ? Did you used something like external menu or something ?

on my private server I used something like 2take1menu, nowhere else like a public server. I used this because I did not have anything on my server and I wanted some menu to quickly have

1 Like

ofc thats why

hi all together I went to fivem this morning and wanted to play with my friends. Suddenly it says that I am 13 days banned because of cheating I do not even know cheats and I have no and was trodzdem baptized that was with my friend even so for a week.

Well unfortunately, like the ban message states, you were banned for cheating and so therefore, the FiveM Staff will not help you with the ban. You’ll have to wait it out.

Hello… I am using FiveM and i am making my own server, so i am adding some ANTICHEAT’s, soo i need test it i found some bypass on UK cheats, so i want test my server anticheat is it good… And i got ban for CHEATING for 13 days… Is there any way to got unban or ? I am not banned on GTA 5 and other FiveM servers for cheating i dont join to server with BYPASS only to my !?

Well to test you need to wait for someone do it, not trying , so wait for it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.