Ban 2 times for no reason

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version?
Up to date? ye
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No
Error screenshot (if any) It is a ban
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue? I dont know
What server did you get this issue on? One bulgarian RP server
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

The 12 day ban was when i went to bed and i woke up and i saw i was banned.I waited the ban because I dont know what was the reason.Then when i got unbanned i played 5 hours then i go to bed again.And now before like 10 minutes i woke up and what? I am banned again.I think i have some viruses in the computer but i dont know how to remove them.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Sounds like either someone else has access to your account/pc or you installed sometimes

1 Like

so there is no way i can get unban?

i had to wait 11 days they dont care

1 Like

tôi bị cấm 7 ngày dạng kiểu như trên ảnh mẫu nhưng tôi không hiểu vì sao sau khi tôi chơi bình thường đến hôm sau tôi vào thì tự nhiên thấy bị cấm như trên ảnh mẫu nhưng tôi không hiểu tại sao?

English

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.