Windows version: 10
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications:
|Processor|Intel(R) Core™ i7-4600U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.70 GHz|
|Installed RAM|16.0 GB|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|
|Pen and touch|Touch support with 10 touch points|

**CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):**Yes
logs/CitizenFX_log files: Can’t find it, but can add later if needed.
**.dmp files/report IDs:**Can’t find it, but can add later if needed.

1. a1027d2f-e006-4345-833d-b985640efdce.dmp.gamelog

If you can’t start the game at all"

I can Start the Game

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Bad Lagging & Crash

What are you trying to do? Run the game smoother & find out the best recommendd settings for my Dell Latitude E7440-

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
I purchased unlimited data, Boosted my Internet speed to 1200 mbps, Updated ALL Drivers (Daily), uploaded the “low end citizen folder” (Got worse: Character is only in 1st person now), Deleted the content_index.xml, maximized pc performances on GTA, FiveM & Rockstar, changed settings within GTA to OFF or Normal.

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?
Regular Play time in server. Crashed once when car drove over 100+.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
DreamWrld Server Only (Newbie)

Additional comments: Overall I understand that my Video Card doesn’t meet the requirements, but there are points in the game where everything runs smoothly…Leading me to believe that there is hope and could possibly due to FPS/wifi/ or specific settings fix. So I am willing to take ALL Advice if any.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Uploading actual crash dump zip files, checking on the test server and/or recording and uploading an ETW trace recorded during a ‘lag’ moment might help find a starting point.

Heyy! Thanks for the response. Here are the recent few errors:
CfxCrashDump_2023_04_10_05_33_42.zip (1.5 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2023_04_10_06_42_08.zip (1.5 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2023_04_11_00_22_17.zip (115.1 KB)
CfxCrashDump_2023_04_11_07_18_22.zip (1.7 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2023_04_12_04_05_17.zip (1.4 MB)

Heyy! Did yo get the error files?

You could try utilizing a gpu that meets the minimum requirements, that will almost certainly resolve your issues.

The crashes seem rather related to some sort of ‘broken’ model or vehicle metadata on the server you’re playing on and aren’t indicative of or related to bad performance.

A trace might help instead.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.