[b2189] Problem with FiveM nickname after switching FiveM version to b2189

Hello, I will try to describe in detail the problem in the FiveM modification. The point is that if we do not have a Steam application, then in the FiveM settings we set the nickname we are interested in, everything works properly on the servers. After the next launch of the FiveM modification, and then connecting to the server with the basic version of the game, the nickname is correctly loaded from the FiveM settings. The problem appears when we enter the server with switching to the b2189 version, then after restarting FiveM and switching to the b2189 version, the basic( User) nickname is loaded and it cannot be fixed manually. I tried to leave the server, then fill in the nickname again in FiveM settings and connect to the server with the positive result of loading the nickname of interest to me. The problem appears again if we run the FiveM modification again and connect to the b2189 server … Then the nickname User is loaded, despite setting a different nickname in the settings.

I hope I explained it well
Unfortunately, my English is not very good and I use a translator

Regards, Adrian

1 Like

I would like to add that from what I noticed the problem almost never occurs on the default FiveM version when joining the server with the default FiveM client version