[AVAILABLE] Experienced & Skilled Developer (For Hire)

My Experience:
I’ve been developing on FiveM since late 2019, ever since then I have created over 4+ successful servers my most recent project being Oceanside Roleplay which has now gained over 800+ members. And since I have some free time I am willing to help any server in need of a skilled, experienced, and fast working developer. I am willing to complete any task at hand. I’m vastly experienced in installing any script(s)/resource(s) you may need. Some of the common things most people ask me to install are of the following but not limited to: Ace Permissions, API’s, Scripts, Cars, MLO’s, Anti-Cheats etc. If you are interested in my services feel free to contact me on Discord: markthedev and we can discuss further. I have also listed a few things I am experienced in below and would be willing to do for you.

Install Custom Scripts/Frameworks
Experienced in Ace Permissions, API’s, Discord-Linked Scripts/Any Script (Standalone, QB, ESX etc.)
A detailed understanding of the most popular/well-known developer’s scripts (Badger, Codesign, FAXES etc.)
Active 24/7 & Fast when completing tasks
Willing to work alongside other developers/staff
Greatly experienced in many frameworks and scripts
And More!
Contact Me to talk further…

My Discord - markthedev

Some other good qualities to note about me :slight_smile:

- I Speak Fluent English
- From USA :flag_us:
- Fast & Skilled
- Good Communication & Response Times

Bump!