Aussie RP Server|looking for Dev|Staff|Guilded.GG/Nightlifecrew

Nightlifecrew is a Gaming Community and stream team that has been around sknce late 2016 hosting games such as Ark,Conan,Minecraft and more.

Now are we looking to try our hand with our own Aussie based RP server with our team and broader community that enjoy RP.

We already have a Lead Dev is from Australia such as myself and has been hard at work setting up and we are hopeful to be fully launched next week as testing has been going on the last few weeks.

We would love an additional dev or maybe 2 to join our community in helping us create something fun for the community to be involved in. The server is currently ESX based with our host being Zap hosting.

Some current custom scripts the community can look forwars to are

-All housing & Furniture
-Drug System(kill npc goons,steal van ect no idle waiting around)
-armoured truck robbery
-DNA tracker
-Advanced Mechanic script allowing multiple owners

And more…

So if you are a Dev that is interested in being apart of a community like this I’d love to chat

Being a new server plenty of businesses/jobs/Gangs ect type roles on offer for those also interested in joining an Aussie based RP server.

We do not use Discord,we use Guilded as we feel it has some fantastic features so feel free to join our Guilded server and contact me (MrNightlifee) with any questions

Other links
Twitter-https://twitter.com/nightlifecrewc

Bump

Still seeking an addtional Dev.
Available on discord #mrnightlife#0891 or Guilded for a chat

Bumping we are still open for a devwloper or two to join our community
ESX based via zap hosting currently

Almost ready to launch in the next week. Still seeking a second Dev for assistance.