Augmented Gaming Network | Hiring All Positions | CAD/MDT | LEO | EMS | DRUGS | HOUSES | https://discord.gg/EbPxtCZJMa

Hello! I’m one of Board of Directors here at AGN and today I would like to introduce our community to possible members. We have reopened our doors after the COVID 19 outbreak. We are a Gaming Community that has been open for 4 years but closed our doors for a while. We have come to the FiveM forums in search of members who are creative and artistic with their roleplay. Unlike many servers, AGN is relaxed and chill. We do not require our members to attend patrol where they feel forced to come to and leave after 45 minutes. Instead we give our members the option of coming to patrols on the weekends, where everything is relaxed and simple for all. Our Board of Directors had one thing in mind when making this community, to be open, relaxed, laided back and fun for all. Not only do we have a FiveM server, but we also have many other games as well! Now let’s get over to the information about our FiveM servers.

Today I am coming to the FiveM forums with a sense of pride and achievement and saying that we are are currently looking for Staff and Supervisors for our Community. Currently looking to hire people on the spot for all positions. A special offer was made by the Board of Directors which will be discussed upon meeting with a Director. Our servers consist of a Life Server by our in-house dev team. If this sounds like something you feel like could fit into your life, then come say hello. Thanks for your time and we hope to see you soon!

Community Information
Website - COMING SOON
Discord - Augmented Gaming Network
Teamspeak 3 - 88.214.57.225:9987

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you around!!

bump, still looking for Department heads and admins

Bump, good community with great devs!

bump, join fire department for the full fun roleplay

Bump, Sheriff is looking for supervisors!

Big facts to all the above. great team! Look forward to seeing new people

Hey all both Sheriff and City are looking for people to join. We have also opened up the Server to have Anyone be cop. Come check us out

Just bumping the topic. It’s been a while. Still hiring Staff and DPS/HCSO

Bump, time to relaunch AGN and get the great community back together

Sounds good to me. I will take a look!

BUMP, time for a relaunch of AGN. Come say hello to our team!! Hope to see you out there

Bump, still looking for new members

Server is up and running, custom core, scripts fixed and ready for launch. Come check out our pre launch now until 10/8 before we have our launch party. Look for us on the server browser list

Bump, Hiring All positions, Admin, Head Admin, LEO, EMS, Hiring Bonus, come to TS or Discord to get an interview