AtroCity RP | Just Eco-Wiped! | Recruiting All Departments | Streamer Friendly | Discord.gg/AtroCityRP

Had such a greta time last night again, Can’t get enough of this City!

4 Likes

Some twists and turns in the RP the last few days and it’s been amazing!

4 Likes

Looking forward to the exciting new things coming to the server soon, as well as all of the brilliant RP that’s been happening!

5 Likes

Can not wait for the new things to come ! Everyday is a fun day here. Every single visit in the city makes me fall inlove with it over and over.

4 Likes

Community meeting tonigth at 7pm, looking for a new welcoming community to start you RP adventure with? Give it a go or join the meeting to get a feel for Atro.

5 Likes

Got some awesome new features on its way to the city, excited to get involved with them!

4 Likes

The city is busy everyday & constantly popping off, definitely recommend coming and trying it out if you are looking for somewhere to call home

4 Likes

Community meeting going on right now, 2.0 still feels fresh and new and if your out there, looking for another city to start your RP jouney you’ll find no place better. Give it a go!

4 Likes

Community Meeting at the moment, Love spending time with the community!

5 Likes

With the community meeting comes the community highlights! :smiley:

2 Likes

Had a lot of fun running EMS tonight! Never a dull moment when Sammy is about!!!

3 Likes

Golfcartrace tonight! Can’t wait :smiley:
Theres so many events coming soon! Its gonna be awesome!

3 Likes

Almost saved up for a new car!

2 Likes

Great community, really nice set of players. Helpful to new players and aim to help them best they can. Support staff we great and helpful, understanding with personal situations and try to be as helpful as possible.

Wasn’t able to put in lots of time to the server due to personal life constraints and also a rather unpleasant conversation with the owner over a mistake I was unaware I made. Left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth and that was the final nail in the coffin for me.

But apart from that 1 real issue, was a great server and enjoyed my time whilst I was able to play on it a fair amount.

3 Likes

It’s been a mad time since the start of 2.0. Really cool to see the increase in RP with PDM, I know local car dealerships that give less of a shit about your experience xD So PDM must be doing something right!

4 Likes

Discussing feedback with the community and indulging in more highlights!

4 Likes

Qwarzi said ‘urm’ 30 times during tonights meeting. I wonder if he will score higher next week :wink: lol

4 Likes

Great car meet last night, loved the atmosphere

4 Likes

So much fun tonight

4 Likes

Some fun stuff today! Having a standoff outside Pillbox was interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes