ATM Robbery [UPDATED] (ESX, QB, ND, STANDALONE)

This resource allow you to rob ATMs and search them for money. You can configure this to use any framework you want or standalone without using a framework. For any support questions you can always ask me.

Purchase here!

Features:

• Support for ND Framework
  • Support for ESX Framework
  • Support for QB Framework
  • Support for Ox Inventory
  • You can even use this as a standalone resource with commands.
  • Very detailed config
  • Notify cops
  • Synced across server players

New update:

• fixed every known bug
  • added new features & more configuration
  • completely rewrote code it’s now better
  • now works with entity lockdown mode!!!
  • rope now stays attached
  • added ox_target support
  • added cd_dispatch, ps-dispatch, qs-dispatch and ND_MDT support.

Video preview:

Update video:

Purchase here!

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1500
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
18 Likes

Love it :grin:

3 Likes

Quasar Inventory?

1 Like

Yes this works with literally anything, there’s functions and exports that you can use to integrate it with any inventory or framework you want, there’s a lot document in the config.

1 Like

I hoped this was already setup for qbcore, but i have to change stuff myself…

1 Like

Not working with esx and ox inventory…
With esx and ox inv work only with comands /rope and /drill and notification for police alert not working …

1 Like

The config for qb core is commented if you scroll down, you just need to copy paste it.

2 Likes

Make sure you create the items in ox inventory, I will post them here when I’m back if you haven’t created them yet.

3 Likes

Could you add this ? :

So direct after pullout the ATM, the ATM stay stuck on the rope. So if police show up you can start a chase whit that in the back… will be funny ! And after the chase, the player have to go out, un hook the atm and take the money

I actually had that there before I released but I later made it just snap the rope after it pulls it out the wall, the reason I did that is because when you have a object connected to a rope and drive around it could lag and cause a lot of desync just like tow trucks. I really love the idea but I care about optimization more.

3 Likes

Indeed unfortunately we are all limited by the desync. Even how it is now we sometimes will still have a rope there. Even if clear area or clear props or whatever. Same for tow trucks and any other ropes really.

I also noticed that the ATM coming out of the wall itself is client side only. The other people near by still see the main one inside the wall even though the person doing the pulling sees it taken out. But not sure if thats fixable due to how the props are / destructible props are typically client side depending on their flags.

Rockstar had to make things client side originally such as a lot of “special effects” and for decorative things of non-importance because of optimization as well. Such as little props like litter/garbage bags/random debris and even lights often times are client side. Limitations of 2013 games and earlier.

2 Likes

yeah i can understand, but its like a trailer ? if its good optimized, should be good whit that? isteand of seeing that, could spawn a kind of props not mooving around too much ?

1 Like

Yup, exactly the wall one won’t sync because it’s not a mission entity. The important thing is that the atm part that you pull out is synced.

1 Like

After pulling the ATM from the wall… How long before everything resets? Or can things be reset by police or perhaps a Electronic Job?

This model is bolted down. Put perhaps a future update can allow us to destroy it with a charge, or drill, and have it break as such. Then we walk up to it and grab the cash

I could definitely do that.

2 Likes

All of this reminds me of this iconic scene haha Terminator 2 - Easy Money Scene (HD Remastered) - YouTube

1 Like

config improved, I will also add a check for how many cops are on soon. If you own this then you can update it from keymaster.

1 Like

Issue: People can easily boost. They go to areas where no players are at or out of AOP and they do this just to make easy money.

Suggestion:
It would be cool if we have an optional way for AI security to spawn around the corner or down the street once the drilling starts and start shooting at the person to make it more of a challenge. Perhaps Gruppe.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: HOPE SO